~The Downfall~

Hajime's P.O.V.

"Seems like the girls are important in your lives, who shall we kill first then?" A wicked smile appeared on his face as he aimed the knife much more closer to the neck of the queen, the other men did the same thing but Seungyeon tried to push his hand away.

"The last traitor? Hajime, do you have any say regarding this matter?" I clenched my fist and tightened my jaw, he want war and if that's what he wants, I'm going to give it to him...

"I am not a traitor, even in the first place I was never an alliance of yours"

"What is this? Just because you came here and fell in love with a woman here doesn't mean that you can disown us and act like we're not the person who took care of you and your parent-"

"Don't you dare ever talk about my parents because you weren't a parent in the first place, you didn't took care of me and instead just let me grow to train me to be a spy and did not ever took care of me in my entire life" He was only there when he said I should take over and learn how to fight, to protect the Japanese kingdom. The kingdom he taught I was one with...

"Who do you think you are to talk back to me? You are not someone who's worthy enough to say words like that to me-"

"I am the lost prince of this nation and I will not let you destroy the life of all the people I'm reigning over"

"What are you taking about Jonghyun? What prince?" This time it was the king who asked, he looked at me with curiosity and amazanent also, they must've got surprised when I mentioned something, a topic which was never said outside the palace and no one had ever known.

"Why can't you talk? Because it's true? That you know you can't feed me with all your lies you have in your head?"

"Jonghyun stop it" Seungyeon shooked her head, she knows something about me and for sure the queen also knows it, they're both aware of the fact that two royal members vanished once in the past and it seems like me bringing up the past triggers them and the king.

"24 years ago, the enemy of this nation came here and took the two precious gems in this nation, at nighg, they attacked, viciously killed almost millions of people just to have what they wanted. You came here, took the twins, a princess and a prince, stole them from the palace to be slaughtered and after that declare a war, but luck wasn't on your side. The soldiers and the king himself tried to bring them back, fought with all ther might but was failled to get the princess and the prince. On the way to the sea, the soldiers attacked and the princess was accidentally dropped from the carriage, this caused a couple to adopt her as their own daughter."

"And the prince? What do you think happened to the prince Hajime?" Now Japanese king started taunting me not directly but by asking me, he's testing me if I could really say those words that are very hard to admit before everyone here... but then again I have to remain strong, I have to tell everything I know to save the nation...

"You took him in, mainipulated him and made him believe that Hajime Uzawa is his real identity"

Gasps were heard and all of them stopped, it seems like everyone froze on their spot at my sudden drop of words before them...

"I am the lost prince"