~A Night To Remember~

Yuri's P.O.V.

I don't know why but I suddenly felt myself  having a hard time falling asleep, I kept on rolling and rolling around my bed as I finally had enough. Something was bugging me so I stood up from my bed and went to the door. Just as I was about to make my way outside when a voice called me.

"Court lady Yuri" One of the court ladies was awake, she looked at me and back at the now empty bed I have.

"Where are you going?" She groggily asked.

"I just can't sleep, I'll be out for a while, don't worry I'll be back shortly after" I answered, she nods her head and lied down on her bed again. I went out of the court ladies chamber and stared at the night sky, it was beautiful but I couldn't really see it since there are trees, I decided to find a place inside the palace to stargaze at the sky. Once I found it, I just stood there and looked up.

"What is a very beautiful girl doing outside her chamber and staring at the beautiful night sky?" I turned around only to find prince Jongin walking towards me, I looked at my left and saw his chamber there. I basically walked towards his chamber just to stare at the night sky.

"That's the reason, I was staring at the beautiful night sky. I couldn't also sleep, something's telling me to go out and stay here" I answered as he stood beside me. It was a bit soothing to know that he was the only one who saw me roaming around the palace grounds, or else someone might misunderstood me as a spy.

"Maybe because I was going to be here?" He smirked as he asked that, I looked at him weirdly as I realized how cheesy his words was.

"You believe in fate?" I asked him, he nods his head and stared at me.

"Why wouldn't you? If the person is destined to be with you, then she'll be yours. If not, she's not the person you're going to trully love" He has a point. If he's destined to me with you, he will be yours, if not, then maybe you still haven't found the right person for you.

"I guess you're right, if a person is yours, she's yours" I uttered, the both of us did nothing but stared at the very beautiful night sky above us. Somehow, this scene isn't that wonderful, it was very fantastic I could say. Two people staring up at the sky, not thinkinh of any problems as they just enjoyed each other's comapny without even talking to each other. Then I heard him heaved a sigh, I knew he wanted to talk to me.

"Yuri" He stated as I saw him playing with his fingers from my peripheral view, he looked confused and stared at me questioningly. He was always confused if he wanted to ask something to me, unlike when he was asking something to the prime ministers, he was so firm and arrogant. But his personality isn't that hard to come along with, he was funny and a loving man, he usually spends his time with me when I'm cooking for the royal family together with Hayoung, a new court lady who Prince Jungkook personally suggested.

"Hmm?" I asked him without staring at him, the night sky was very distracting. I knew what he'll going to ask but I just needed some time to know my true feeling about those words he said. We are in a place where the law shouldn't be crossed, I shouldn't be with him because I'm just a nobody. A simple court lady. That's all what I am. Why would he want me to be his?

"Have you thought about the things I told you?" Here it goes, I just stared at the sky as I felt his presence coming closer to me. I feel safe when he's with me, I think I'm starting to open up to him eveytime he tells me somthing so shares me a story about his everhday life. Sometimes, he even told me how his father treat him like a prison because he told him and his siblings not to go out of the palace.

"Particularly?" I asked as I scooted a few meters away from him, somehow his presence tonight didn't make me comfortable. It made my hearth thump in worriedness and happiness, I was never like this before. So this is a new feelinng to me when he's beside me.

"I want you Yuri, I love you" I shooked my head as Prince Jongin stepped closer to me and turned my head to face him, I don't want to look at his eyes, they might melt me if I do so. He was utterly close to me so I wasn't able to feel comfortable when he's this close to me.

"Prince Jongin, you do clearly know that-" I tried to argue, I took a step back from him and uttered the words I could possibly say just to make him believe that he shouldn't love me and I'm not the one for him. He should be with a princess and not a court lady like me.

"I don't care, I want you and I will get you. If I need to do anything and sacrifice anything  just to make you mine, I will!" He argued, I was scared when I he screamed, I'm afraid that someone could hear us talking about this thing. No one was supposed to love me, not from a royal family.

"You're getting crazy Prince Jongin, I can't be with you-" I argued again but then he started to look at me with hatred at confusion.

"Is it because of my brother? The crowned prince? Is he the reason why you don't want me?" He asked helplessly, he was jealous and mad at his brother because he was always talking to me. One of the court ladies told me that the crowned prince have this really good liking towards me and that someday, I'll be his concubine. But I don't want that, I don't want him and I don't love him.

"No! No! He's not the reason" I denied immediately, I tried stepping closer to him and I'm glad that he didn't walked away from me.

"Then what?!" He he screamed, I flinched a bit when I heard him scream. I wasn't scared, I'm just afraid to hear him that he's disappointed at me. I bit my lip, restraining myself to let out a tear. I don't want him to hate me.

"Do you love me?" He asked as he caressed my cheek and slowly lifted my chin so I could stare at his eyes, he succeded to lift my head up but I never let my eyes meet his. My heart thumped irratically on my chest as I heard his question. Do I really love him?

"Yuri, I need your answer, do you love me?" He asked again this time, he stepped closer to me and forced me to look on his eyes, he was pleading me to respond. He was pleading me to love him.

"Yes, I do" Without further a do, I told him the truth. I love him. He smiled and crashed his lips on mine, I closed my eyes savoring every seconds of this magical night. I won't be able to forget this.

"Then for tonight, let's forget everything. Just for tonight" I nod my head as he started to kiss me once again, he wrapped his arms around my waist as I felt him rubbing circles around it, comforting me from being worried. He brushed his tounge on my lower lip, begging for entrance, in which I evetually gave him. I placed my arms on his shoulder and he pulled me closer to him, pressing my body closer to his, feeling every warmth he gave me. He pulled away only to grabbed my arm and led me to his chamber, my heart was thumping, not from the fear of seeing me with Prince Jongin, but because of the feeling that something ia going to happen to us.

He closed his chamber and locked us inside, I looked at his chamber and saw many books placed on the shelves. I didn't know that he was actually a bookworm, he once told me that he loves to read but I didn't believe him.

Then out of the blue, I suddenly felt his arms wrapped around my waist as I looked at him from the back. He trailed a few kisses on my cheek going down to my shoulder and finally captured my lips in his. He stopped kissing me as he gently pulled me to sit on his soft mattress bed, he was sitting infront of me as he smiled. He gently bit my lower lip again as I felt him tugging my court palace dress down from my shoulder, he kissed my shoulder as I looked at him dearly.

I took my whole clothes off as he also did the same to him, he gently laid my on his mattress bed and hovered over me. His hand started roaming every inch of my body as he kissed every skin he hasn't touched, I didn't felt confused, I didn't felt molested. It seems like, this was bound to happen. It seems like this was the right thing.

I gasped in shock as I felt something slowly entering me, I gripped his arms as I let out a small whimper and clawed his back unknowingly. The pain started fading away as I then felt an intense pleasure coming from my body, I screamed in pleasure as he stopped doing wonderful things on my body. I felt a very pleasurable hot liquid being poured inside of me, I tightened my hug on Jongin's body as I felt him finishing inside of me, he pulled out, only to make me gasp at how a new feeling formed inside of me. It was wonderful and my heart thumped in glee, I feel so tired but happy, above all. He rolled beside me and pulled my body closer to him as he gave me warmth in the cold night.

"I love you" He remarked as he kissed my forhead and then captured my lips once again.

For Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें