♪Junmyeon and Yoona♪

Yoona's P.O.V.

"Shall they really need to be this cruel just for us to get married?"

Right now Prince Junmyeon and I are standing before a house in which Prime Minister Im, my uncle told me that this is where my mother lives. The war that happened for a month now is still evident in the castle and also in the village, there are still families who are mourning for the loss of their loved ones but they know that we, the royal family will help them financially and spritually with the best of our abilities. Aside from that, Prince Junmyeon and I 's wedding is now planning to be held but since I'm not sure of who I really am, the prime ministers set out a condition in the past, that I should be able to find where my parents are before the wedding will precide.

"I tried to warn you Prince Junmyeon, marrying me isn't a very easy thing to do. Things and problems like this may happen but you just chose to listen to yourself"

"Do you think I'm just going to leave you like without ever starting a real fight? I want you marry you because I know I'll be happy when I'm with you" He spoke with tenderness, but no matter how many sweet words he'll say, he'll still not be able to erase the uncomfortable feeling I have right now.

"But are you really certain that you want to marry me? I did order you to get married to me but if you're not comfortable about what the councils dared you to do, then don't do this"

"You did order me to marry you my prince but I never follow such an order like thay when I'm not sure, I also want to meet my parents and know why they just decided to give me to my uncle" Eventhough he's really persistent about having the wedding, the concern and worridness of his never falters even in times like this, he's always concerned about me and I'm so happy about that.

"I'm happy to meet someone as beautiful and lovable like you, I'm proud that I fell in love with you" And now, hand in hand, Prince Junmyeon and I slowly walked towards the house as he signalled his men to knock.

"Who's there?" A soft voice was heard as she answered the knock, my heart stammered in my chest and the prince felt it so he squeezed my hand, giving me warmth and comfort.

"Prince Junmyeon of the royal clan"

The door opened soon after and a middle aged woman appear, she was dressed nicely with fine silk cloth and she appears to be very graceful and beautiful no matter what angle I look. Her eyes shined when tears started protruding and when her eyes fell to me, and looked at me in recognition.

"Yoona"

"Can we come in?" Seeing how flusttered I look, Prince Junmyeon was the one who talked for the mean time, he's still holding my hand and he vowed not to let me go through this on my own.

"Sure, I'll clean the room for a bit"

"No need to do that, we actually came here to have a short word with you" Prince Junmyeon pulled me with him inside as we sat on the living room of the small but plain house they have and from the looks of it, it seems like she's just living on her own.

"What is it your majesty?"

"I shall leave first so the both of you can talk privately" I held Prince Junmyeon's hand, not letting him unclasp his hand from mine as I don't want him to go and leave me. He gave me an encouraging smile and just slowly unclasped his hand from mine, letting me know that I should face my fears stronger than ever.

"You grew up to be a very beautiful lady Yoona" I was completely unresponsive of the smile she gave me, how am I even supposed to talk to her and treat her?

"I heard that you were going to be wed to the prince, did he treat you well? Was he like a gentle man just like your father? Yoona?"

"I don't understand, how can you be so calm when my heart is already going to burst from both joy and nervousness?"