~Forced Truth~

Sooyeon's P.O.V.

I've sinned, and I am ashamed... I know I shouldn't have but I wasn't able to stopp myself from doing so. I have no control and can't force myself not to, I'm getting crazy more and more if I'll think about it. I wanted to tell someone about this problem of mine... but I think they'll only see me as an enemy now...

"Your majesty, the Queen is here to see you" I got back to reality the moment my court lady mentioned the queen, first why would she even come here? Second what happened? Maybe things got wrong and she just wants someome to talk to.

"Your Majesty, what caused you to come here so early in the morning? Are you okay?"

The queen looked rather panicked than calm, confusing and making me more curious, it seems like she's seen a ghost and doesn't want to tell anyone. She turned to our court ladies, looked over her shoulder and spoke.

"Leave us be" All our court ladies followed the order of our queen although I'm quite worried that something bad must've happened that's why she wanted to talk to me in a very private way, no one listening to us.

"Is there something wrong your majesty?"

"I believe he wants you to go there" I looked at her in question but then she pulled something out of her garment... a rose...

"What does he want now?"

"Have you already have an answer to his question? About coming with him?"... he still wants me....

"Forgive me your Majesty" I dropped on my knees and bit my lip in embarrassment, I know I should ask for forgiveness for the Queen, I know that I had done wrong and I'm so so sorry... I can't even bear to look at her in the eye answer her question.

"Forgive you for what?.... Princess Sooyeon-"

"Is it bad for a royal like me to fall for an enemy?"

"Princess Sooyeon" Queen Taeyeon's voice got quite hardened and her look was covered with a surprised one, her calm manners suddenly vanished and looked at me with quite a betrayed look... I know... and I'm so sorry.

"I know it's wrong, I know things shouldn't happen this way, I know I shouldn't because falling for an enemy will only bring us danger, I'm so sorry, Your Majesty"

It took me a couple of days and time just to realize that I am indeed falling for the enemy, I always get excited whenever another rose appears because that means he wanted to see me. I get really comfortable when I'm with him and doesn't feel any danger when his presence is just beside mine, I don't feel danger when I'm with him...

"Are you telling me that, you're willing to come with him if there would be a chance? That you already fell for the prince who once tried to kidnap you and hurt you?"

I must've been a fool to fall for an enemy but it takes love to win against all odds, if I love him then I have to fight for him and not surrender. He's asking me to be his queen, he's not forcing me and is just giving me the right to decide for myself. I know he's not selfish and is just doing this to protect me from harm.

"But I really can't do anything about such feelings like that, besides it was him, Prince Yifan who told us everything before hand, he helped us in ways we thought he wouldn't able to. He helped us even if he is supposed to be an enemy who is bound to possibly destroy the place"

"Queen Taeyeon-"

"Go now Princess Sooyeon, I believe it's time for you to meet your prince" She's not mad... and she understands what I feel....

With my horse I hurriedly went out of the palace and went towards the forrest, looking for the exact same spot where I saw Yifan for the first time, on the lake, the one where he gave me the first rose and the place where we first met. From afar I already saw a figure standing there... Yifan

"Sooyeon" He spoke but I crashed in his arms and let myself melt, surprising him of course.

"I love you"

"I know I shouldn't but-" Yifan caressed my cheek, stopping me from talking. Our eyes met, mine was worried but his were happy...

"I love you too" He answered... tears appeared in my eyes as we slowly realized that we are actually in love with each other, I smiled and pressed myself closer to his as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me... passionately... feeling his warmth and feeling his presence beside me... it calms me down... it makes me feel loved...

"Princess Sooyeon" I pulled away from the hug and saw the king looking at the both of us, horror was seen on my face as he found Yifan, he's been keeping tabs on him the first time he knew that I was kidnapped and my carriage was ambushed... this is bad... he'll do something bad....

"King Baekhyun"

"You're the Chinese Prince, the one who's destroying all the things I made for my palace and you have my sister as an alliance" Hatred was present in his voice and he's holding a bow and an arrow, I pushed Yifan behind me to stop my brother from shooting... he wouldn't dare to shoot me... I felt Yifa trying to pull me and push me on his back so he would hopefully try to protect me... but I can't let him die... no...

"No! Stop it your highness"

"Taeyeon" She followed me?... Then she must've seen the king following me so she also came here...

"You have to listen your majesty, Princess Sooyeon-"

"Are you also one of them? Are you helping him to destroy the palace you're reigning over?"

"You misunderstood everything, as a king you have to listen to all your people, so now, please, and don't react just suddenly" The queen held the king's hand and let's go of the bow and arrow on his hand... he hurted her, he manipulated her but now he's following her orders and is ready to believe whatever she says...

"He's an alliance, not an enemy"