~Bodyguard~

Seungyeon's P.O.V.

"Father, you do know that I don't need a bodyguard. I can take care of myself" I insisted on my Father who is now clamly sitting on a cushion on my room, father wants me to have a protector to prevent me from being kidnapped but why would the Japanese King and Chinese King even kidnap me when I'm not part of the royal family?

"Not after hearing what the Japanese and Chinese Kings do to Princess Juhyun" Father replied as I walked around in circles in my room.

"Father, they're only after the royal family. No need to worry about me, I'm completely fine" I explained as I sat in front of father and acted calmly as possible

"No, you will have a bodyguard whether you like it or not. We will have all the men in an hour" Dad stood up from the cushion. The least thing I want to have is a protector who will watch my every move, I already had a talk with my dad regarding court palace ladies and they were just told to assist me when parties are being held in the palace.

"You're not serious dad"

"I am, my dear daughter" He looked at me before he continued to walk outside my room, mother appeared on the door step but she just only smiled. We both know that when father had already decide, he'll do whatever it takes until his plan is fulfilled.

"Princess Seungyeon, let's prepare yourself now" One court lady said as I shooked my head and sat on the same spot quietly.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥

I've been sitting on the chair for already 2 hours and a half and there were 70 people who volunteered to protect me, others willingly came here while others were scouted by some of the prime minister because my father is the highest prime minister in the palace. They ought to help him when he asks even a single favor to them.

Father got enthusiastic that many people came, he immediately asked our best warrior's appearance which he borrowed from the King just to test some of the volunteers. Others were skilled but it's still not enought, most of them are not, others were peasants but others were soldiers which came from the other prime ministers.

But one man caught my eyes, he wasn't wearing a typical black clothes which means he's not just a peasant. He's wearing a very expensive like clothes from head to toe, he has a hat which he uses to hide his face. I've been noticing some weird thing from here to there, why would a very rich man come here? Besides something seems very odd about him.

When he was the one being tested, everyone's eyes was on him. He doesn't look like a soldier because of home thin he is, even the most experienced warrior from the palace doesn't looked impressed at him, he's almost a double size of the warrior. The fight begin after a few minutes but it quickly ended.

The man with the blue coat was very skilled, he was just holding a wood but then he defeated the warrior who is already sitting ont the ground as others stared at the mysterious man in awe. Dad was very excited so he ordered the palace soldier to juts stand beside his fellow soldiers who also came, the mysterious man who still didn't took his hat off stood at the middle.

"You with the blue coat, let him fight me" Everyone was confused, but father told them not to intervine or else they'll lose their job.

"Father" I held his arm but he told me not to worry too much, before being a prime minister my father started to be a warrior. The late King, King Jungwoo was protected by my father when he was still young. Then after that, King Jungwoo told father that he'll be a person who can help him change the country into a good one.

I watched silently as the man finally took off his hat and a pale man with a very handsome face appeared, all the girls that were watching stared at him in awe with love in their eyes. But that didn't even bothered me, he wasn't familar. He's not from here. Father fought with him until the fight ended when father puts his sword on the mans neck and in return, his also on father's neck. The man bowed and withdrew his sword immediately.

"I like him for you" Mother, who assisted me earlier smiled behind me as every girl's attention turned to me with glaring eyes. What on earth is wrong with them? Even if that man is handsome doesn't mean that he's already trustworthy. I need to know where he came from and why he's here.

"Congratulations son, your chosen to be my daughter's protector" Dad gave his sword to the mysterious man as he bowed his head infront of everyone. The he stared at me which made me confused. What is he planning?