~The Swap~

Sooyeon's P.O.V.

I sat inside my chamber as I hold a rose again, somehow, whenever there's a chaos here, the rose appears...

"Princess Sooyeon, Queen Taeyeon is here" A court lady announced as I stood up from my seat and got ready to greet the queen, the court lady opened the door then revealed the queen.

"My Queen"

"Is that a rose? The Chinese Prince came again?" She spoke quietly so no one aside from us can hear what we're talking about, the King and my brother also looks like he doesn't know anything aside from the fact that there is chaos in the whole kingdom.

"It was placed infront of my chamber the night when almost all of the palace guards in duty was almost killed, I think it was them who took Princess Ahyoung from us" Queen Taeyeon then took a hold of the rose in my hand and looked at me with an anxious state.

"This serves as a warning Princess Sooyeon, they're not going to leave us alone unless we'll give him what he wants"

"And the only thing he wants is me"

"No, you're not going to come with him. This is your home, this is your land, we just need to have a talk with him so we can bring Princess Ahyoung back here" The Queen spoke, she took a seat on where I was sitting earlier as it's a sign of respect to those people who have higher ranks than me.

"You can't talk to him, he said if other people will know where he is then we're done for. It is only me who needs to talk to him, he'll listen to me and he'll give me what I want" If there's someone who can end this upcoming war, it should be me, I am the key for this war to be stopped but I have to sacrifice something in return... my freedom...

"You're not going to meet him alone, Sooyeon. We're not sure what he'll do if you're going to go there alone, he might hurt you or kidnap you like what he did to Princess Ahyoung"

♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|♥|

"You came" An amused grin appeared on the Chinese's Prince's face as he saw me walking towards him in the middle of the night in the woods. Queen Tayeon forbid me to go but I'm stubborn and I'm willing to risk my life in exchange of Princess Ahyoung, I am the root of all this destruction and I will end this no matter what.

"Where's Princess Ahyoung? She's innocent and doesn't know what's happening between you and me, so let her go" I spoke sternly and turned to him with much hatred in my eyes.

"I'm not planning to hurt her my Queen, I just want to bring you back to me, for us to meet again so I took her away to steal your attention"

"Where is she? Bring her to me" He looked behind me, maybe trying to know if I was with someone and is trying to betray him, once he's sure I'm all alone he held my hand gently which surprised me in many ways.

"Follow me, and make sure that one is spying on us right now" He spoke and started pulling me deeper to the forest and inside a cave like waterfall structure which I'm sure I didn't know.

"I'm alone, I assure you that" I said, I felt a bit nervous once I saw many people looking at me as I was being dragged by their prince inside their tent.

I felt more safe when I'm with their prince rather than staying alone with them, somehow I already know how he talks and how he acts unlike the other soldiers here. The prince continued dragging me inside their tent and to a room with a bed and luxurious things inside, and there, sat Princess Ahyoung with a nervous look on her face.

"Princess Ahyoung! Are you okay? We're you hurt?" I then rushed towards her and checked her if she have any bruises or scratches, I looked at her face and breathed calmly when I found out that she's perfectly fine.

"He left me no harm Princess Sooyeon, he just wants to see you and have a talk with you. I am perfectly fine" Princess Ahyoung spoke, atleast I know she's safe and she's not hurt.

"Let's get you back, the whole palace is in uproar" I held her hand and was about to pull her outside when the Chinese Prince suddenly blocked our way, I then pushed Princess Ahyoung behind me and faced the prince.

"We're you also the one who attacked the villagers? Can't you just leave them alone? Just give me some time and I promise, I'll come with you and be your Queen"

"That's the only thing I want to hear, but let me clear something my Queen. It's not us who attacked the village" It's not them? Am I just hearing things? They didn't attack the village? If it's not them then who did?

"I have to warn you, someone other than me is already here. He's starting the attack" He added, I got confused...

"Why are you telling me this?"

"To prove that I'm not the enemy here, I'll give you another rose and when you see that rose, it means I have something to tell you. Either about the other attackers or the war" He's not an enemy and he wants to help us fight back on whoever the person behind this ruckus is... should I believe him? Or should I not?

"Bring Princess Ahyoung back, it's up to you if you'll believe me or not but I'm telling you my real intention Sooyeon" I stared at his eyes and it was the first time I recognized something... he stared at me with sincerity...