~Mistreated Queen~

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

I woke up early in the morning to do my rounds, as a king it is also my duty to check that all of the royal family is safe from harm so that includes me checking everything, the garden and the space around each chamber to be fully sure that no enemies tried to trespass in our kingdom again.

Just as I was passing by my brother's chamber, Prince Jongin, I noticed many court ladies were just standing outside his chamber... and most of them are my consort's court ladies... what are they doing here? I walked closer to Prince Jongin's chamber as the court ladies finally noticed me, they tried to greet me but I stopped them and just stood infront of the door of the chamber.... is Consort Yuri-

"And during that time Queen Taeyeon was missing, no one knew where she is, and most importantly no one knew that she was actually carrying the Crowned Prince. And now that she came back with the crowned prince, I have to clarify everything and Queen Taeyeon will help us clear our name" I heard Consort Yuri's voice inside... which means she's talking to Jongin... but why is she telling this to him? What does she want to do now?

"So you're saying.." Followed by Jongin's voice who sounded so shocked and somewht frozen... don't tell me she's going to-

"Prince Taeoh is yours Prince Jongin, he's ours. He's our child"

I clenched my fist and locked my jaw as my temper is slowly rising up... so this is what she wanted to say... so this is what she longed to say to Jongin that made her anxious even last night! She said the truth! She confessed who Taeoh's real father is!

"Yuri, how-"

"I'm sorry, I was afraid that you won't accept us. I know how much Taeoh wants to be with you but I keep on refusing and getting mad at him because I don't want you to neglect us. I'm sorry Jongin"

"Just promise me one thing Yuri, don't ever lie again. I love you Yuri and you don't know how much I almost died when I heard the news of you marrying the king"

Yuri wanted to get down from the throne?... she wanted to go down because the evil queen is trying to help her so she can go away live happily with Jongin? I don't think so... Yuri is my queen and she'll the only on who'll be the rigthful one for me and no one will ever strip her off her position as it is my order! I am the king and that evil witch is just trying to poison her mind!

I'm going to kill her... I'm going to crush her once I found her and I will throw her away with her bastard whom she presented was mine!

"King Baekhyun, where are you off to?" I walked passes Prince Jonghyun, my oldd brother who was supposed to ascend on the throne but he chose to just get married instead of having power and ruling over the whole nation. I didn't answer his question and just proceeded to walk towards the destination where evil will appear.. just when I was about to finally enter her chamber's ground, I hesrd laughters and a very familiar voice which I also sometimes despise to hear...

"Prince Chanyeol is here?" I turned to my eunch who then nods his head and looked at the kid and Chanyeol playing before us in the Queen's chamber's grounds...

"Yes your majesty, he payed a visit to see Crowned Prince Chanyoung" Without wanting to hide my temper anymore, I started walking big steps towards the woman who sat on a chair outside her chamber as she watched her bastard son playing with Prince Chanyeol.

"Your majesty, Queen Taeyeon-" My court ladies and eunch wanted to give respect to her but the moment she saw me, she stood up from her seat but I slapped her hard which made her fall on the ground... whimperring in pain...  the way she deserves it...

"Your majesty!"

"How dare you turn against me?! You trying to help clear Yuri and Taeoh's name?! Who are you to do that?!" I grabbed her by her collar and started pushing her roughly which caused her to fall down many times, Chanyeol reacted hastily as held my arm but with my rage... one wrong move from her, I can kill her with my bare hands today.

"Your majesty-" Chanyeol tried stopping me but I just also pushed him away and turned back to the woman before me on the ground, whimpering in fear..

"Shut up! Who do you think you are to help her?!"

"King Baekhyun, stop it this instant! If you're planning to kill the Queen then kill me first! Atleast have some respect to the crowned prince, what do think is running in his mind as he sees the king of the whole nation hurting his mother?"

I turned around and saw the child hidding behind Chanyeol's tall frame as he looked at his mother with tears on his eyes... I don't pity him... think whatever he wants to think because I don't care...

"You're more than a monster if you're going to hurt her, you might not love her but she's your queen. Both of you are to lead the whole nation and she is the chosen one for you"

Chanyeol's words weren't affecting me but the way the child trembles, the way he stared at me with tears in his eyes, the way he looks at me... made me feel like I did something wrong... the way he holds on Chanyeol's garment and hide behind him wrecked my heart... and it seems like it's slowly going to rip apart...

The way my child sees me now... the way he sees me now is a monster...

"Don't ever come near Consort Yuri or Prince Taeoh again, once you do. I'll send you and your son away from the palace" I will and forever be a monster in his eyes now...

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

Pain... that was the only thing I felt when I stared into his eyes, there were hatered, rage, and anger but there wasn't love... just a little bit of love and concerned involved.... he stared at me as if he despises me as if I'm impure... he hated me, because I was just forced to be with him and is only a mistake... he hated me... because he doesn't love me...

"Eomma, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Hearing my sweet little prince's voice, and with the help of Prince Chanyeol, he slowly assisted me to stand up and held my arm so I can use his strength to stand up even for a bit. Then I saw my child's face who looked concerned... but also scared...

"I'm fine Chanyoung, don't worry everything is fine" I caressed his cheek as tears slowly ran down my cheeks... it pains to think that I will still be loved... up until now, Yuri is still the one who has the king's heart... up until now, I'm still a mere stanger in his life than his queen who vowed to sacrifice everything just to love him...

"I don't want to be here! I want to go back to the village! I hate it here!" With my child's outburst, I turned to look at him in shock as tears spilled from his eyes... he was huffing and is now crying as he looked at my state and slowly ran away from me...

"Chanyoung!" I was about to follow him and to stop his from running away but Prince Chanyeol held my arm and stopped me from running away.

"I'll go and talk to him, please take care of the Queen for me" Then he turned to the royal court ladies I have who then started looking worriedly at me and tried to help me stand up properly... it hurts to see the man I love, hurting me both emotionally and physically... but it hurts more to see your son having a hard time accepting things he wanted to reject... am I even doing the right decision?