~A Helping Hand~

Juhyun's P.O.V.

It was very heartbreaking as I looked everywhere, all the people are covered in smoke as Minho and I are also having difficulty breathing, some palace soldiers are alsoready here, they came here with the Queen and of course Princess Ahyoung and her better half, Prince Jonghyun.

The fire is still yet to be killed but it's just a small flame in one of the villager's houses, the queen and I started distributing the goods and foods for the villagers. Queen Taeyeon promised to discuss this matter with the King and as much as possible, will look and build for the villager's new houses.

"Thank you Princess Juhyun" Ahro, a kind lady spoke as I gave her the porriage and also some clothes that came from the palace, she's with her son who looks so thin, as if he's not eating anything...

"Please just tell me if there's anything I can do to help you, tell me also if you have an illness or if any family member is hurt" Tears gathered in my eyes as I saw the long line of villagers that were also the victims of the fire... I couldn't bring to look in their eyes as I think I failed them all....

"You did everything you can Princess Juhyun, thank you" Ahro smiled as she held my hand, she gave me a gentle smile, like the ones given by their mother to their daughter to cheer them up and to always let them know that she's proud of her....

"I failed everyone as a princess"

"No you did not, look at you, you're here with us and sent us your grace. What you did is already enough"

"Princess Juhyun, I gathered the rest of the court ladies and royal physician who can help, Princess Chorong also came" I turned to see Knight Mark who was going down from his horse, he assisted my sister as she went down her own horse.

"Princess Chorong-"

"We're you hurt? Is everything alright? Princess Juhyun?" I rushed to my sister as I wasn't able to do anything but tear up all the time, she tried checking me of I was hurt or not but I don't even care if I'm hurt or not.....all I want is to save the villagers...

"I'm fine Princess Chorong, but the villagers, they're all hurt"

"Calm down Princess Juhyun, everything will be fine, where's Minho? He came here with you right?" Princess Chorong asked as some of the courtladies and the palace guards also started distributing the goods, half of them are cooking another batch of porriage while others are making sure that everyone is safe from the think black smoke coming from the fire.

"Minho? Where is he?" I shooked my head once I wasn't able to find Minho, I saw some familiar faces which Minho had been keeping a eyes on earlier and he keeps asking if they're fine or not.

"Excuse me, have you seen-" I walked towards them as was about to ask them if they saw Minho when my eyes suddenly turned to a man sitting on the ground with a quite far distance from us. I decided to slowly walk to him so I wouldn't bother him for a while, his head was looking while his fists are tightly clenched... he's angry.

"Minho"

"I should've been here, I should've helped them while the enemies are attacking! I should've been here! Juhyun! I should've been here!" I was surprised at his sudden outburst as he then now kept punching the bark of the tree behind him, his knuckles are now bleeding and he's also gainingthe attention of the kids and some villagers here.

"Minho calm down, your anger wouldn't solve anything-" I reprimanded him, he'll only keep on hurting himself and that wouldn't help us in this problem we currently have.

"If I were here then no children or people would've been hurt, I would've been able to know who the culprit are and will make them pay. Juhyun they have to pay!"

"I know, but don't let your emotions be ahead of you. Minho I know how you feel but please, don't do this to yourself, I promise that I'll do everything with my power just to know whoever started the fire here in our village. I will make them pay for what they did"

"They're starting the war, they want to get ahead of us" He added, well if it's war they want to have...

"You're right, but we need to also fight back"