~Space~

Sooyeon's P.O.V.

I have 4 roses so far, 4 roses which Yifan gave me and summoned me to him for him to tell me everything he knows. I know I mustn't believe him that easily as he might still be the enemy and is just acting as an alliance to get me...

"Princess Chorong, it's court lady Naeun"

"Come in" I placed the roses under my mattress and sat on it, lady Naeun entered the door as she then gave her respect to me while giving me a bow and greeting me.

"Princess"

"What brought you here? What happened?" I asked her to always come in my chamber if there is another unexpected thing in the palace, I need to be updated as what Yifan told me might be true, we should get ready whenever as the attack might happen right now....

"I just recently heard the news, all of us are worried of our Quern's welfare and I'm sure you are too. I heard something scandalous happened yesterday, the king slapped the queen and everyone is already in a chaos"...

If they're going to attack now, then things will just get a hundred percent worse. There's no unity between the King and Queen and if they don't, the crowned prince might not be protected, for sure he's the main target of the Chinese King and Japanese King for them to fully have this kingdom....

I turned my head to my window, there, a white rose is resting on the side.... that's a new one... He came here at night and placed it there....

"You'll find a rose whenever I need to talk to you" His words.... they're all sincere... and he wants me to help him in achieving peace...

"Take me to where the Queen is"

I have to find a way, I have to help everyone and I have to make the kingdom united before the attack so everyone is protected and ready to fight....

Hayoung's P.O.V.

"Hayoung, it's your duty today to go and visit the youngest prince, you should check on him if he's already fine" Court lady Ha spoke as she then handed me the tray full of foods and medicines to give it to the youngest prince of course...

Actually, the more I think of him, the more I get quite betrayed and fooled. I didn't know that he was able to manipulate me and let me think that he's a prime minister instead of telling the truth, I feel ashamed that I let a prince to be my friend and court me since I'm just a commoner in the palace. I have nothing and yet the prince still chose to court me....

"Are you going to visit the queen?" I turned to my fellow court lady, court lady Seo who is assigned to take care of the Queen, she'll be delivering her breakfast and maybe, we can switch places so I would feel good and I wouldn't see the prince first.... I need time to think....

"I know it's hard for her to face all of us at what happened yesterday, I need to check on her as it was Prince Chanyeol's order and also the past Queen and King"

The scandal between the king and queen already reached the prime ministers, they're planning to not do anything as it was the two powerful people in the country are fighting. If they want their kingdom to be united then they have to always remember that they should start treating each other carefully especially now that their son, the Crowned Prince is slowly growing up. If he sees how his father treats his mother then maybe he'll also be as cold as his father in the future.

"Let's switch places, I'll go and and visit the queen"

"But court lady Hayoung, we are not supposed to change schedules you know that right? We might be in trouble if we do" Here in the court place, we are all assigned to take care of one royal family the only problem is that we can't choose who to serve and we can't also switch places with other people. Unless, if a high ranking official selects me to change subjects even just for today....

"What trouble are the both of you going to have? What are the both of you talking about instead of working?" Our head court lady then started at us with questioned looks but is also very serious..... gosh... we'll ge screwed...

"Let them exchange assignments for today, court lady Hayoung is very much close to the quern and she can help me in cheering her up" Then an angel came, Prince Chanyeol walked towards us and saw me, actually I really am close to the Queen as before she left the palace, it was always me who's checking her up once in a while.

"Sure then Prince Chanyeol, kindly assist her in what to do" I took court lady Seo's tray and then followed the Prince in silence, I escaped that thing...

"Are you sure you really want to take care of the queen or do you just want to avoid someone?" Just as we are walking Prince Chanyeol suddenly asked which caused me to look at him in question, we kept walking but he has this somewhat enthusiastic look on his face.

"Why suddenly ask that Prince Chanyeol? Is there something bothering you?"

"Because it looks like you are indeed avoiding someone, my cousin, Prince Jungkook perhaps?"