~The Battle~

Hajime's P.O.V.

"Do you know how to handle a sword my king?" I asked gently and handed him the extra sword I have, he gave a look at me and smiled as he took the sword from me.

"I mastered all my lessons with swords, I'll protect my grandson, the crowned prince" He spoke with conviction, the crowned prince on the other hand looked at me with a smile and also did with the king.

"And I will protect you"

Both of us killed all the enemies outside the past king's chambers, they're the guards my father has, and they told them to watch over me and the two victims inside. The past king knows how to handle a sword, while we were fighting we made sure that no one would enter the chamber first as we planned to defeat everyone before taking the crowned prince so no one would take him aside from us.

Once we're done, we made sure that there are no other soldiers coming to attack us again, then we took the crowned prince and slowly went to the middle part of the kingdom if we go further to the South wing the Crowned Prince will only be put in more danger.

"There's the queen" I spoke once I saw her running with Princess Yuri and Prince Taeoh, they're being protected by the King, Prince Jongin and as well as Prince Jonghyun who's with the other general soldiers.

"Eomma!" Crowned Prince Chanyoung spoke which earned the attention of the queen, he wanted to go near her but I stopped him before he could even run to his mother. My father stood behind her and placed an arm around her, taking her as hostage and aimed the sword when the king wasn't looking, he was busy killing the other soldiers and didn't see what's happening... this is bad....

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

"My king, we have to find our son, we don't know-"

"We will Taeyeon, we will find him but you have to be protected first, we'll find a way to find him don't worry"

"Eomma!" Just then I heard the voice of my son, I turned my hesd to the side and saw him with Jonghyun, Seungyeon's protector together with the past king. I tried to run to my son to meet him but an arm slung over my shoulder, stopping me and aimed a sword at me.

"Well, what a very lovely and dramaic scene my queen" His voice... the Chinese King, I'm sure he's that man, his intonation is quite different and weird to me. Everyone stopped fighting then they all turned to me, Baekhyun, my king started gripping his sword hard and with conviction he spoke.

"Let her go"

"Well, the king is also here, what a very dramatic reunion, I suggest we all gather together and have a pact? A life for a life?"

"If you need me then just let her go, spare her and take me instead"

"Oh how I wish I could, but before that, I have another present for my dear son" The second hand of the Japanese king appeared before me and he holds Lady Seungyeon's life, just like me she's also held as a hostage.

"Let her go father, she's not supposed to be placed in this mess" Jonghyun spoke, the protector of Lady Seungyeon.. wait... the Japanese King addressed his son... which means Jonghyun is Prince Hajime?

He's a prince going against his father as well... he's like Prince Yifan....

"Don't you remember that she was the first one who should've been killed? You just saved her and that's the reason why she's here with me now" So that's the reason why he brought Lady Seungyeon here in the palace last night, he knows their plan and he's also helping us by warning us... we have alliances from the enemies' side...

"If you didn't save her then this wouldn't have happened"

"Having fun without me?" Another voice was heard as I turned to see Princess Sooyeon also held hostage in the arms of the Chinese King, I turned my attention to Prince Yifan who looks like he's starting to get really angry at his father.

"Princess Sooyeon"

"Woah, I never knew that you have 2 more important persons with you, shall I add one more for fun?" The Chinese King asked for fun, the two Kings from the other nations started to have fun just by having such a useless teasing conversation...

"Well, I would love to although the traitors before us wouldn't like it would they?"

"The traitor in this country and the traitor from another country" The Japanese King spoke, referring to Jonghyun, Seungyeon's protector or shall I also call him Prince Hajime from Japan and the Chinse Prince, Prince Yifan...