~Kidnapped~

Yifan's P.O.V.

"Your Majesty"

Right after Hajime left my place I ordered Han to gather all the soldiers and men we have, including the Japanese people who believes in what I believe, that this kind of war should stop and should not continue as each kingdom should hold peace.

"Hurry and head to the palace now, the attack is going to happen at midnight as they moved it, protect everyone especially your queen"

"Yes your majesty" They all hurriedly went away, some with their horses provided by the queen herself when she and the king met me here, she said she trusts me and that she hopes that I'll do everything to protect my queen, their Princess Sooyeon and that's exactlt what I'm going to do now.

"Where's Hajime?" Yixing asked once the 4 of us are the only ones remaining here, Zitao is with us together with Han who is my right man and will not leave my side, it's his duty to protect me.

"He came to rescue Lady Seungyeon at her home, some men are with him and I'm sure they're already at the palace" Han answered for him, I went to where our horses are and rode on it, Han, Yixing and Zitao went to follow me and rode in their horses too.

"We'll start going against them now"

We hurriedly went to the palace, where even from far away there, we can already see some attackers outside the palace and some wee on the roof holding some arrows and as well as swords for attacking. We arrived at the main entrance of the palace and was greeted by Princess Sooyeon, Princess Juhyun and also a commomer man... seems like Princess Juhyun and this man is close the way they talk to each other.

"Princess Sooyeon"

"Yifan, what are you doing here in the palace? It's dangerous for you to go here in the palace" Her eyes widened the moment she saw me, I went down from my horse and pulled her towards me, trying to protect her from all the people who might be watching over her and might attack her any moment.

"What are you doing outside your chamber? It's more dangerous here than any other place"

"I came here to accompany Juhyun and Minho, my sister is waving goodbye to Minho as he's going to go back to the village"

"Go look for them and hurry bring them to Princess Sooyeon's chamber" I turned to Yixing and Zitao who then hurriedly followed my orders, Sooyeon shouldn't be here outside the palace as the attackers are already probably here.

"Yes your majesty"

"Why? what's happening?" Sooyeon's worried face made me more anxious, she doesn't know what's currently happening here inside the palace. Her hand started to get sweaty as she also started to tremble, I held her hand firmly and slowly wanted to break the news to her.

"You're not safe here, the attack is going to happen tonight and everyone must leave the palace for you to be safe and protected"

A man slowly came towards me and he bowed his head as a sign of respect... surely I do know this guy...

"Hajime"

"Your majesty, the south head of the palace is already being attacked, the guards are there to stop the intruders but they're so many than what we expected" So that's what's happening, they're attacking the south head of the palace, the place where the Queen's chamber and the Crowned Prince Chamber is, it's the side where it's closer to the king's chamber... so they just want to take the main members of the royal family...

"Your majesty" Yixing and Zitao came back with scared and confused Princess Juhyun and the man, Sooyeon held my hand tightly as she called for her sister to go and stand beside her.

"Juhyun come here"

"What are we going to do now? We have to save the others" Sooyeon insisted, she's right, we really do havr to save the others but we also have to keep in mind that these princesses should be protected, if we'll contertack the attack tonight and leave these princesses here, they might get them and use it against us in the end. As of now we need to have a definite and sure plan, we als have to find a safe place for the princesses so after the battle we'll just go to where they are...

"The king? The crowned prince and the queen? Where are they?"

"The king is fighting your majesty, some of the princes are protecting the princesses but I haven't seen the crowned Prince and even the Queen" Hajime answered, this is bad, they might already have the crowned prince and the queen..

"We have to fight, this is the only thing we can do to help and stop this war and evil from reigning over" Han spoke

"But we have to find a safe place to hide, the princesses should be covered and protected all the time"

"I know how to fight" The man spoke, Minho as what Sooyeon said earlier, well at least he can help us also. I slowly walked away but before I could have another step Sooyeon pulled my hand and shooked her head, indicating and letting me know that I shouldn't leave, she doesn't want me to fight so I won't be able to get hurt.

"I'll protect you Sooyeon, I need you to be safe so just listen to me please" I caressed her face and stared right at her eyes, letting her know how sincere I am to have her purely safe.

"I can't let you fight alone, it's dangerous"

"I have to save your nation so evil won't prevail, I have to save your nation to save you, I have to save the one I love"

"But I can't bear to lose you" Tear started streaming down from her face but I wiped it all away and gave her a very strong and gentle smile.

"You won't Sooyeon, you won't lose me I promise"

"Be careful Yifan"