~The Attack~

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

"Everything alright your majesty?" Eunch Jongdae appeared before me as I called him earlier here to know about the Queen's whereabouts, the last time I met her was when I wasn't able to control myself and hurted her, I didn't think properly and instead chose to hurt her to ease the betrayal I felt then...

"Is the queen safe from harm? Was she hurt?" The last news I heard from her is that she went away from the palace, I knew she needed time, I know she needed space from me... it wasn't easy to become the queen of the whole nation especially when all she ever wanted is to have a loving better half...

"No your majesty, the queen is physically fine and is now bonding with the crowned prince "

"She might be fine physically but emotionally not" I heard Prince Ilwoo, my father's youngest brother and also my uncle heaved a sigh, he is sitting before me and was having a talk. He came here early in the morning to check about the whole palace's condition and also ours, he heard the news from Chanyeol, his son about what happened here especially the chaotic thing I've done to my queen.

"Your presence is what the queen needs most my king, your father once never did this to your mother, they did fight but your father never let an hour to pass before asking for forgiveness"

I smiled softly remembering the stGgories my father and my mom told me when I was a kid, never was I once rejected because they always made sure to make me feel loved, each and everyone one of us here in our family is loved, no one is left behind because that's what my father wants, he wants peace and love.

One time, he told me, he made mother mad, she was having her lecture as the queen but then father suddenly interrupted her studies and just asked her to have lunch with him. Another thing happened when father got mad at her, mother secretly sneeks out of the palace just to help the court ladies in distrubuting the goods for the poor people, at night when father wants to have dinner with her, mother was no where to be found inside the palace, mother came home after an hour and was surprised to see her better half so angry. Such situations also happened to them, but they forgave each other as the love they have for each other prevailed and made sure that they would just bend but will not break...

"Seems like now I know why Chanyeol really likes to to take care of the Queen, I may be wrong about the things I did to her but I was so foolish to try to love someone who doesn't even love me" I was wrong, it was my fault... I choose someone over her, I was so blinded by love, so blinded by the love I have for someone to even notice the only person who loved me all these years...

I know it's late to say sorry, it's too late to bring back the time and wipe away all her tears, to erase her pain... but I know it's not too late to ask for forgiveness, to make her happy... to be with her...

"That's why you have to treat her now, do everything to gain her trust before she leaves, or be gone" Prince Ilwoo spoke and patted my shoulder, this might be a sign of disrespect for other people to me, but in my point of view it's a sign of comfort and encouragement.

"Your majesty! The south head of the palace is being attacked!"

"Where's your Queen?" I asked hurriedly, as of now the only one who's important and the only persons who should be protected are my queen and my son, they're the main interest of the enemies aside from me....

"She's in the south wing with Princess Yuri" Answered by Eunch Minseok, he already has his sword as the other eunch I have are now ready to fight the battle. As my eunch they are obliqued to know how to fight to also protect me from the enemies, so they're going to fight along side with me.

"Gather all the royals and princes to fight, call the guards and alarm the white knights also"

With my command, Eunch Minseok haded me my sword and started to head to the south wing. On our way there we already saw many enemies and fought with them, no one got hurt luckily in my soldiers, we were still able to see some of the princess like Princess Juhyun, she's with Minho, Princess Yura, Prince Jonghyun, my sister Princess Sooyeon and the Chinese Prince...

"My king" Minho spoke who was also holding a sword, he has Princess Juhyun behind him with some other new faces... I guess they're all from the Chinese Prince's side...

"Take her to the carriage, they have to be protected" I spoke referring to the two princesses with them, they're the main persons who needs to be protected as they don't know how to fight, how to use a sword as all they have to do is to just help us in maintaining the kingdom.

"Prince Jonghyun, protect all of the princesses as I'll find the queen"

"I'll come with you your majesty" I nod my head and started to enter the south wing but on our way there we met the Chinese Prince again who followed us suit...

"What are you doing here?"

"As I've said, I'm an alliance and not an enemy"

"How can I trust you?" I knew and met him as an enemy so how sire am I that he's really an alliance and not an enemy? I do not believe his words that easily, I need to have proof and needs to know him more...

"The queen and the crowned prince are what they want, they're plannin to kill them first before killing you after"

"Find and protect my queen" He knows what's happening here, he has a clue and he might really be a good help, he can tell me all the plan he knows.. but I'm not sure if I should really believe him...

"Of course, Your Majesty" Although I was really surprised to hear him saying those words... words of praise... they're all and so unfamiliar...

We chose to trust him in the end and started to fight, it takes Yifan enought courage to fight against his father, for sure it's either against his will or in his will, either he wants to fight for the right thing or not...

There were hundreds of soldiers from the enemies that made me more scared for the life of my better half and our son, with the soldiers increasing the hope I have slowly decreases, I hope everything is fine... I hope they're still there... to the place where I know they'll be waiting for me to rescue them...

A sigh of relief came to me when I saw Taeyeon inside the Crowned Prince's chamber, she looked quite distraught, there inside were some other princesses and princes like Princess Yuri, Prince Jongin, their son Prince Taeoh.

"Taeyeon, are you okay? Where's Chanyoung? The crowned Prince?"

"He's missing my king, our child is gone" Taeyeon cried in my arms the moment she saw me, Princess Yuri and Taeoh looked very much in shock, then I realized that I was late...

"We have to stop them, Jonghyun, Hajime is working with his father and he had already entered the palace much more earlier than us"... it had just dawned on me... Jonghyun, Lady Seungyeon's protector... he's already missing when we went here in my queen's chamber....

Traitor

"He has he crowned prince and might as well as your father my king"