~Forgotten~

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

My head was pounding and even my vision is spinning.

I tried to roll around since that helps me to make myself fine, that usually makes all my hung over go. But then, I stopped rolling when I noticed that something is blocking on the way, it was something soft and it seems like it was fluffy so I just wrap my arms on it. My head was still spinning even thought my eyes are still closed, it was like there's a hammer pounding on my head.

I don't ever want to drink again but then I instantly remembered what happened last night, why I decided to get drunk and all. Yuri, she kissed my brother... The one I loved kissed someone else and it looked like something had happened to them, I don't want to see it anymore. I don't want to look at them as if I'm a person who would be broken. I'm the king so I could get whatever I want. And I'm going to get Yuri.

Then it's been decided, I will get Yuri. I opened my eyes again, only to see the spinning chamber and ceiling. I closed my eyes again and hugged the pillow beside me, I never knew mom would give me another pillow, surely I never asked one from the court ladies to bring me another pillow so that's probably my mom who told the court ladies to give me another pillow. But something is wrong... the pillow started moving.

I opened my eyes as I was welcomed my a different ceiling and room, my vision was still blury but I could see someone lying beside me. I looked at myself and noticed that I was naked, something happened to me... then I looked at the person lying beside me, she was also naked. I looked closely at her face, I hoped that it would be Yuri so I could finally make her my concubine... but my hopes crashed down when I noticed that it was Taeyeon... my Wife and the Queen.

"Oh shit!" I cursed, I never wanted to have a night with her. She's a monster. I hurriedly took my clothes and wore them, for sure at this time the council and prime ministers would wait for me, the meeting is scheduled everyday before lunch. I looked at Taeyeon one last time before I told myself to forget everything that happened last night and even today. I walked out of her chamber, making sure that there are still no palace guards and palace court ladies surrounding her chamber.

Without thinking further more, I decided to go straight to the main building where the meeting is supposed to be done. I opened the gates only to be greated by the worried prime ministers and my royal eunuch.

"Good morning King Baekhyun, I think you overslept for two hours" Prime minister Jungwoo uttered as I continued walking towards my assigned seat on the center.

"That doesn't matter, let's start the meeting now" I don't ever want to remembr what happened today. This will be long forgotten.

Dwejebi Songyi's P.O.V.

The dethrowned King and my hsuband, Seunghun was staying with ne today, he said we will share our insights about everything that's currently happening inside the palace right now. One of our topic is our son and her wife, Baekhyun and Taeyeon. The King and Queen of the palace.

"I just hope everything will be alright" I uttered, surely pointing out that Baekhyun might not treat his wife very well. The King and Queen are supposed to be arranged, either by their parents or by the Prime ministers since they also have a special power with the royal family, sometimes, most newly wed King and Queen are acting like strangers, they will have to sleep togther just for the king to have a son which also have the same royal bloodline with the use of the arraged Queen.The arranged Queen shouldn't come from a villager's family, it should also be from a very rich and powerful hierachy, just like Seunghun and I but sometimes, love can also be formed between the arranged queen.

"Have trust in your son, i'm sure he will handle the kingdom very well" Seunghun uttered as he gave me an assuring smile, even though I'm already old, I would still love to see my grandchilden running around the palace. I want Jonghyun, my eldest son and his wife to bore me a grandchild, together with Taeyeon and Baekhyun so the blood line of the Yi family would still be alive.

"Dwejebi mama! Dwejebi Mama!" Seunghun and I looked at each other in confusion as we suddenly heard a commotion outside.

"What's happening outside?" I asked my court lady, Mia once she opened the door for me but before she could even tell me what's happening, my youngest son suddenly walks inside my room.

"Dwejebi Mama" Jungkook uttered as he gave me and his dad a very polite bow, he was trying to regain his breath which means he ran towards my chamber. Why? Did something happened?

"Calm down Jungkook, what's happening to you?" Seunghun asked as Jungkook took a seat beside me.

"I have a good news" Seunghun and I looked at each otger in confusion as Jungkook started to tell the good news to us.

"The King had finally slept with the queen"

"Are you certain?" I asked him. Impossible, my son and his wife already had a night together! They're finally one!

"Yes mama, I saw him getting out of Queen Taeyeon's chamber. Prince Jonghyun also saw it" Jungkook added as he smiled at me, Seunghun gave me a look od happiness and a glint of gladness.

"Mama" The door of my chamber suddenly slides and revealed my eldest son, Jonghyun. They seemed to be visiting me early this time, they would sometimes tell me good news if they comes her early.

"Jonghyun, is it true that you saw Baekhyun getting out of Taeyeon's chamber?" Seunghun, his dad asked as Jonghyun, my eldest son took a seat beside Jungkook.

"You sure are fast my brother, anyways, yes dwejebi mama. I'm certain that King Baekhyun had already slept with Queen Taeyeon" Jonghyun answered certain.

"I've never been this happy of all my life" I uttered as I felt my eyes slowly getting watery.

"I am happy too my queen" Seunghun uttered as he embraced me and kissed my temple, everything is going to be okay. Baekhyun will finaly realize how important Taeyeon is.