~The Queen Is Back~

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

After 3 days of verifying if Juhyun is really the lost Princess, she was treated like a real royalty I just hope she can adjust to the way the King and her newly found siblings treat her. Now, Prince Chanyeol came to our house yesterday and told me that what he did for me and Juhyun needs to be repayed, he wants me and Chanyoung to go back to the palace and claim our right spot.

"What will happen now?" I was sitting on the cusion Prince Chanyeol prepared earlier as he also gave me my royal clothes, my butterfly hair pin and the royal scarlet butterfly like embroidery with strings placed on the right side of my garment. And most importantly, the Jade ring the Queen should have.

"You need to stay with me the whole time while Princess Juhyun is being coronated, Queen Taeyeon"  Prince Chanyeol lowered his head as a sign of respect, I looked away from him and breathed heavily not knowing why I need to go back to the palace where I was treated unfairly and not just stay in a place where I know I will be loved. I've done placing others before myself, if Prince Chanyeol didn't help me then I wouldn't be placed in this position again.

"Then we need to control Prince Chanyoung's behavior" I added as I heard murmurs coming from the villagers outside my former teacher's house, I was so grateful that he was the one who helped me in all those years I lived with them so before we left, I promised him that he and his family will see me and Princess Juhyun once again in the palace.

"That crowned prince of ours is really cute but interesting at the same time, he's too smart for a kid like him" Prince Chanyeol chuckled as we heard my son arguing with one of the court ladies Chanyeol sent for us, Chanyoung doesn't like silky things and shiny things like me. He prefer to be simple because never in his life he'll thought that he's the crowned prince of the whole nation.

"Prince Chanyeol" The royal soldier who I think his name is Eunwoo bowed his head to the both of us as he was the one who also helped Prince Jongin to sneek me out of the palace. He distraced all the guards as we prepared to espcape.

"It's time" I nod my head as I feel my heart beating very irratically, Prince Chanyeol opened the door for me as we reached the front yard of my former teachers house. Everyone then began to whisper at each other once they saw me and Prince Chanyeol walking out of the house, I heard things like the house my teacher owns is full of royalty because first, Princess Juhyun was proclaimed the lost princess and now, me and Chanyoung will be presented as the missing Queen and the Crowned Prince.

"Eomma! Why am I even wearing these silk things? I'm not a prince remember?" Once Chanyoung saw me, he rushed towards me and whinned about the garment he's wearing, everyone, my teacher, the court ladies and the soldiers bowed their head to awknowledge me and their crowned prince. I looked at Chanyoung who is still whinning about the silk and royal things, I held his head up high and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"There are more things you'll learn my dear, for now, we will go back to the palace and I'll explain everything to you" 3 royal carriage appeared behind the villagers as they gave a path for us to walk, Chanyoung and I was separated but I hope he'll be okay later on.

♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠•♠

It was already night when the royal carriage entered the palace, Prince Chanyeol was the first one to come out of the carriage to present and greet the King. Everyone was having a party because of the lost Princess' proclamation earlier.

"Prince Chanyeol, everyone is honored to see you here" A familiar voice spoke, I knew who that is but I won't say or do anything to ruin this party. I just want to add a little spice and shock in tonight's party, a pretty thing to witness.

"Why thank you my dear cousin and King Baekhyun, I see you have your lost sister here again" Prince Chanyeol spoke with great power and uthority which left me in daze, no one can speak that well when they're infront of the King, more on when the King is just a few months older than you.

"Yes, I want to thank you for bringing her back to me. The physicians are already trying to figure out if Dwejebi Songyi is still going to recover" My heart almost stopped beating when I heard that, Dwejebi Songyi is sick and I didn't even know that and just left the palace years ago.

"As much as I'm pleased to hear your gratitude towards me, I wasn't the one who really found the lost princess." Then the palace seems to get quiet, I was still a bit hesitant and confused at what's happening right now but the only thing that I'm sure about is that Prince Chanyeol's voice is much more louder than before.

"I have a surprise for you my King, and I will be very pleased once I know that you'll be happy to see them" I heard footsteps coming near my royal carriage as they carefully placed me on the ground and opened the door in my cabin. Prince Chanyeol's hand  was extended for me to easily get out of the cabin as he then turned to look at everyone who looked really surprised.

"The queen! She's not wearing a hat! Bow your heads everyone!" The court ladies shouted as everyone then bowed their heads at me, Chanygoung then walked towards me as he looked at the people who he wasn't familiar with.

"I see everyone is still scared of me" I murmured as I received a chuckle from Prince Chanyeol who was still holding my hand, to the royal family it is considered as sentenced to death because a lowly pribce is touching what the King should only have. But that won't be the case with me.

"Eomma, Who are these people?" Chanyoung asked as he held my garment and hid half of his body and face behind me. Prince Chanyeol the bowed his head as he made the royal announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present you. Queen Taeyeon and the Crowed Prince, Prince Chanyoung" The royal siblings stood up from their throne and also Juhyun who already know everything from the start, the whole palace began to get quiet when they noticed me staring right in the eyes of their beloved King.

"It can't be" A smile was plastered on my lips, I guess, it can really be good to be back