~Wanting Her Back~

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

4 years had passed and I can say that running away from the palace just made me happier and my life easier. Though I must admit, I had a hard time staring into other people's eyes when I'm in the village, I had to take my hat off to lessen their strange looks at me. Instead of just staying at one side, I have to take care of Juhyun and help her in her daily porriage for the people in this village, which made me feel like a real queen.

Rather than always sitting inside my chamber and signing papers, I can do something productive like feeding the children and helping all the villagers plant and harvest grains.

I also have to bear the pain in giving birth to Chanyoung just to see him and to finally hold my son in my arms, when I first saw him, I knew that from this day forward, I'm going to love my son and fight for him when I need to. I don't want to be a coward when it comes to my beloved child. In this dynasty, the king should give a name to his crowned prince, but sensing that he wouldn't even care, I decided to just name my child by myself.

"Chanyoung, stop running" I uttered as I saw my son running from left to right, he keeps on doing that for 3 minutes before he stoped running and looked at me.

"But mama, I need to have some exercise right?" He asked while panting, I saw sitting on the table in the middle of Donghwi seongsaengnim's house. The house was very simple, made of bamboo but it was strong. A very good definition of a good model house.

"Chanyoung!" I shouted again as my son started to run once again, but instead of running from left to right, he started to run towards the door.

"Ow, oh?" He uttered as he rubbed his forehead, then he noticed a man standing before him. I immediately stood up and kneeled down beside my son who is still looking up. I thought it was just Donghwi seongsaengnim so I just focused on my son.

"Chanyoung what happe-"

"Queen Taeyeon" I raised my heard when I heard his voice, what is he doing here? He's not supposed to be here.

"Prince Chanyeol" I stood up with a very worried and confused look, he, in return just gave me a smile.

"Is the crowned prince doing okay?" Chanyoung groaned and fixed his hair when Prince Chanyeol ruffled his hair.

"Why does everyone kept on calling me 'crowned prince'?!" He shrieked and looked at me in question, Prince Chanyeol narrowed his eyes on me.

"Chanyoung" I warned him with my voice, he knows how much I hate it when someone raises their voice especially with someone older and who have a higher position than them.

"Sorry Prince Chanyeol, I'll just go play outside" Chanyoung bowed automatically and started to run outside to play with the other kids.

"Don't go far!"

"Yes Mama!"

"He still doesn't know?" Prince Chanyeol asked once my son is completely out of our sight.

"I'm not planning to tell him this early" That's the only reason I can tell him, being a crowned prince means responsibility, no games, no fun. Chanyoung wouldn't enjoy his childhood if I chose to go back to the palace.

"Why are you here?"

"The whole kingdom wants you back now" Here it comes again

"The ransom is still on going?" 4 years ago, the whole kingdom held a on search look for me. Many palace guards already came here but they didn't recognize me because I wasn't wearing my hat, Prince Jongin and Prince Chanyeol always send me a letter to guide me in what was happening in the palace.

"They badly want you back Queen Taeyeon, all the royal family is waiting for your arrival"

"I don't want Chanyoung to know who they are, I will only stay here and that is final" Though I wasn't sure myself, as much as I want to stay here, I can't because as a queen, I need to be a mother of the nation. I need to go back