~Almost~

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I was having a walk inside the palace, today is a very great day not because it was anyone's special day, I just think everyday is special. I tucked my hands behind me and started to roam around the palace, I could call this a morning walk now since i'm doing this almost everyday just to start my day happily. I was busy looking at the flat ground when I suddenly saw my eldest brother, prince Jonghyun also walking towards... oh, i'm walking towards Crowned Prince Baekhyun or King Baekhyun now.

"Good morning Prince Jonghyun" I greeted him, he was keeping his head down as he was probably thinking of something. Probably regretting to pass the throne to Baekhyun, I never understand why he did that and chose to marry someone. If he becomes the king then everything would just be great, after all, the king will still marry a princess.

"What are you doing here?" He looked at me as if i'm an alien, believe me we are in good terms but we're not that close to each other. he was like my older brother who was just like my father, we rarely see each other but we still have some bonding time with the help of archery. Every prince must know how to do that, to fight and to protect themselves if there's an attack between assassins and court rebels.

"Just visiting my older brother? Is there a problem with that?" I asked him, already walking beside each other. This is the way on how we, royal brothers talk. All our palace court ladies were 6 meters away from us to give us some personal space.

"Nothing, the last time I checked you were still a baby wanting mom to be with you always" He chuckled when I flashed him a very awful and untruthful face.

"Hey! Don't act like you never did that too" I raised my voice a bit, but I still have the tone of respect, he's still my older brother after all.

"I never did, you're the only one who made mom your personal court lady" He laughed and flashed me a smile, it's only rare for him to smile though. He's usually very serious about the problems of the prime ministers and especially with the help he's giving every poor citizen in the country. I must say, he have every trait a king must have, and that's also the reason why i'm wondering why he rejected the offer of the throne. For a while, we just aimlessly walked around the palace without talking to each other.

"How's your wife?" I suddenly broke the silence surrounding us as I opened up a conversation regarding his wife and him. When I first heard that he will get the throne, I was overjoyed because I know that he can rule the whole kingdom properly but then he rejected the offer so dad told him to marry someone in exchange for the throne so he chose to marry Princess Ahyoung. I suddenly felt excited to know that I will have a nephew now, but after the got married, there was still no prince. I ask him why and he told me that they're still trying to get to know each other. But who would still get to know his wife after a year already? That's too long!

"Can we not talk about it?" His voice suddenly got cold as we proceded to walk and walk around the palace, I don't know why but whenever I tried asking him about his wife, it's either he'll xhange the subject or pretend like he didn't hear at all.

"Why? Do you hate her that much? Actually I don't understand why the both of you didn't talk to each other even when the both of you are forced to stay inside your own chamber" I explained, he was trully being unreasonable!

"Shh" He stopped walking and placed his finger on his mouth, telling me to be quiet.

"Now you're-" I was still talking to him but then he covered my mouth and pointed at a specific place, I looked at our surroundings and saw King Baekhyun going out from the Queen's new chamber. He finally slept with her! Mom is going to be happy once she receives this news.

"Is that-" I looked at Prince Jonghyun who has this unreadable expression on his face, he seems to be doubting something about King Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, the king" He finished the sentence for me.

"Wow, he already slept with the queen? We need to tell this to mom"

"Not when your girl is here" I furrowed my brows at what he said, my girl? Who could that be? Then I looked that whre he was looking at... Hayoung is walking towards us! I immediately hid behind my brother as he tried to pry me off away from him but I have a strong grip on his shoulders and kept myself hidden until Hayoung walks away.

"Good morning Prince Jonghyun" I heard Hayoung's voice greeting my bother, I know she was already giving him a bow from the way I could still see her feet slightly angled to keep her weight balanced.

"Good morning" My brother then greeted her back, I can see her smiling in my mind since she's always very cheerful even in the morning. My bother, Prince Jonghyun knows what happened between Hayoung and I, not that I slept with her but I helped her in having the position of being the court lady in the palace. My sister's Princess Chorong and Jessica was also aware of that.

"Good morning- Jungkook? What are you wearing?" I was already staring directly at Hayoung, she was looking at me like I'm a crazy person. Then I realized that my brother already moved away and he's not standing in front of me anymore, he was already standing beside me and a smile was plastered on his face. He wants me to tell Hayoung who I trully am that's why he wanted to frame me up but sadly, today isn't the right time I'm going to tell her what I really am.

"I'll take my leave now, my wife needs me" How dare he leave me in a situation like this? Sometimes I just want to kill my brother right here right now.

"So...?" Hayoung looked at me with questioning eyes, what is she doing here early in the morning anyways?

"I, uhm... I... wanted to, uhm..." I tried to come  up with an excuse but my mind isn't thinking too straight right now.

"He wanted to know how to be dressed like a prince, now take your clothes off because he soldiers needs you now" I looked behind me and saw my sister, Princess Chorong walking towards me. She was smiling very brightly and looked at me as if she's telling me to go with the flow.

"Princess Chorong" Hayoung immediately bowed and gave a beautiful smile at my sister.

"Good morning Court Lady Hayoung" Princess Chorong also answered back, she was now standing beside me as her court ladies stayed far away from us.

"Change your clothes 'Prime Minister' Jungkook" Her voice hardened as if she wanted to tell me that she is the princess who needs to be followed.

"I'll just meet you when we can see each other" I told Hayoung as she looked at me in confusion, my sister then started walking away so I immediately followed her as we slowly walks away from Hayoung.

"Thanks for your help sis" I uttered as I walked closely beside her.

"Anything for my brother, but, you shouldn't always lie. Girls doesn't like that" She stopped walking once we noticed that Hayoung was already out of our sight.

"I know" I heaved a sigh.

"Especially when the person lying to them also has a crush on her" She added

"I don't"

"You sure? I can see it in your eyes, you can't lie to me" My sister finished our conversation off as she amde her way towards the main chamber of the palace.

"Do I really like her?" i asked myself, but then a hand suddenly touched my shoulders. Princess Chorong was still behind me, she was laughing and the other court ladies were looking at me in a funny way. I thought they already left?

"Court her if you want, as long as you'll tell her your secret about being a prince"