Chapter 3. SmackDown Interview With Bryan Saxton.

Taylor's POV:

I was sitting backstage with Matt and Jeff and we are opening up SmackDown with an interview with Bryan Saxton. This should be fun, I think hopefully.

I have on blue jeans, a red plaid shirt and boots. ⬇️

I had my hair like this

I had my hair like this.⬇️

I had my head on Jeff's shoulder and my feet on Matt's lap and we were just laughing about stuff

"How does it feel to be here?" Matt ask.

"It feels good to be here." I said.

"Do you think that you would get to work with your brother?" Jeff ask.

"If the crowd wants it then we would give it to them." I say.

My brother walks over to us and sat down next to me.

"Going country on me Tay?" My brother ask.

"Well shit twin, what are you 12 years old now?" I ask with a smartass tone.

He raise his hands in defining himself. "Sorry Tay."

"And to answer your question, I like to change my style a little bit." I look down and sigh.

"What wrong?" Jeff ask and I look at him with 'I have to tell him' look then he understood what I mean.

"Twin, do you remember the scar on stomach that you ask me about?" And he nods his head.

"During training in North Carolina with Matt and Jeff, I was dating a guy name Jason and we were dating for a year but that changed when he started abasing me. The scar on my stomach that was from being stab. He stab me because he said I wasn't paying any attention to him. Jeff started to notices my behavior one day while training and he saw that I had bruise on my face - " I was cut off by Eric.

"He lays his hands on you?!" He yells.

"Let me finish Eric. When I told him it was over he didn't take it very well, that's why he stab me. But he also hurt me in a way that a girl shouldn't go through at all."I finished.

"Ever since then she been staying with us while being on the road." Matt told him.

I felt a tear run down my cheek and Eric wipe it away and hugs me.

Time for SmackDown.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Thursday night SmackDown! Please welcome my guests at this time, please welcome Taylor Amore as well Matt and Jeff Hardy!" Bryan said from the ring.

My theme hits, the crowd cheers and we walk out. I walk in between Matt and Jeff.

As we enter the ring, I shook hands with Bryan and sat down in the higher chair then smiled and waved at the crowd.

"Wow Taylor I have been waiting all week to interview you and now here you are!" Bryan aid with much excited in his voice.

I laugh, "Well thank you for having the Hardy Boyz and myself."

"Taylor, how did it feel to be reunite with your twin brother Enzo Amore?" He ask.

"To be honest Bryan, I was very happy to see my brother again. When I was backstage with the Hardyz I was nervous like I couldn't control my emotions and now I'm here." I answer.

"Now let's talk about what happened between you and Eva Marie." He started, "What really went down?"

"You know Bryan, I know what a ring rat is when I see one. And Eva I mean what is she even doing here? The reason why she's here because she wants the Fam and just to get the followers all over social media. I have no respect for someone who doesn't want to wrestle and keep the crowd going." I said and Bryan nodded.

"Now Matt and Jeff what was like it training and working with Taylor?" He ask them.

"It was great! She knew what she wanted to do with her life and here she is!" Matt said.

"Working and training with Taylor was amazing, she was smart and have great skills. The first week of training she was a little shy but then the next week she pick it up just like that. Other than training, we also formed a bond with each other Matt and I look at her like a little sister." Jeff said then first bump me.

"Like Jeff said we have a bond like brother and sister. And seeing her first match in CZW she was very dangerous and plus her best friend is a ladder. Just saying I think it's because Jeff like to jump off of them." Matt added.

"Now let me get this clear, I didn't get here because who my brother is, I work my ass off to get here. I put the blood, sweat and tears to get here in this business." I clear things up a little bit just letting everyone know.

"You guys already looking at a future champion! And she has been a 6x time world champion at CZW and a very damn good one!" Jeff said then smiled. Damn.

After our interview in the ring I was in the locker room grabbing my things but I got stop by Jeff.

"Everything that Matt and I said is true." He says and I nodded.

"I know Jeff. And I thank the both of you for training me." I said.

He wraps his arms around me and hugs me very tightly.

"And I'm very damn proud of you while you were in CZW. Even though I didn't like it when you had to go through the hardness with blood and shit." He says then kisses my forehead.

"But now I don't have to deal with that anymore, it's all in the past now." I told him.

"Come on let's get to the hotel." He said taking my bags and heading to the car.

Jeff and I ended up sharing a room that had two beds then we went to sleep.

A/N: Alright loves here's a new chapter for ya! The next chapter will be with Corey getting to know Taylor. Until next time loves! Enjoy!