Chapter 67. Sorry Not Sorry

Taylor Graves.
Charlotte, North Carolina.
Chapter 67. Sorry Not Sorry.
A Few Days Later.

Well I arrived in Charlotte and I'm at the arena for SmackDown Live. I'm also here to give my ex-husband the papers and plus to teach him and his little girlfriend or whatever the fuck he calls her, a little lesson not to fuck with me.

I was currently in my private locker room getting ready since the show is now on the way.

And nobody knows that I'm here and which is a good thing since I'm only here for one night and that's it. And my kids are safe and sound with their grandparents until I get back home tomorrow.

I brush my hair and pulling it up into a ponytail, then I grab my curling iron that was already heated up and I started doing my hair. Once that was done I turned it off and unplugging it, then I grab my makeup and started that.

I was wearing the Hardy Boyz t-shirt, rip blue jeans, studded boots, earrings, Hardy Boyz necklace, bracelets, rings and a watch

I open my strawberry lemonade gatorade and taking a sip as I heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" I yelled, then the door opens and I look to see Charlotte, Reby and my coaches (Matt & Jeff. In case you forgot) walking in.

"Wow momma, you look great." Charlotte says as she hugs me tightly.

"Thank you." I said as they sat down.

"Are you coming back to work?" Matt ask.

I shook my head, "No but I'm here to teach two different people a lesson." I answer.

Then Charlotte grabs my hands and looks at my rings, "Wait a minute, where's your wedding rings?"

I sighs, "They are in a envelope along with divorce papers." I pointed towards my bag with the envelope sticking out.

Then Jeff wrap his arm around my shoulder then said, "I thought that things were good between the both of us."

"I thought so too but he was still living a double life. He stop coming home and didn't want nothing to do with my." I said.