Chapter 16. WrestleMania.

Taylor's POV:

Enzo, Corey and myself arrived the arena which is in Los Angeles Staple Center. We walk into the arena, while walking Lilian Garcia was standing there with a big smile on her face.

"There she is! Soon to be the new Women's Champion." She said and hugs me tightly.

"I love the sound of that." Zo and Corey said at the same time making us laugh.

"And twin is soon to be tag team champions!" I said and he smiled.

I look at Corey who was grinning for some reason, "Hey Taylor I got a surprise for you." He said.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"When you come to the ring for your match and you will see." He teases.

"Ah your such a tease sweetheart." I said and kissed his lips.

"Just like you were gorgeous." He says with a smirk and raise an eyebrow

Somebody clear there throats, we turned seeing  Tom Phillips standing there with a camera guy, Zo, Cass and Baron.

"Taylor you don't mind me asking a few questions?" He ask.

"Sure, what's up."

"How are you feeling about tonight match against Eva Marie for the WWE Women's Champion?" He ask.

"Well for starters I'm a little bit nervous but I'm gonna walk in the room with confidence and I will walk out with confidence." I say.

"Have the doctors cleared you to go into this match?" He questioned again.

"Yes they did, Tom." I answered.

"Is there anything else you want to say before you go get ready?" He ask once again.

"Like I said I'm going to walk in and out with confidence, title or not but one thing I am going to do is steal WrestleMania." I said and he nods then walks away.

"Can I at least know what you are wearing?" Corey ask with the puppy dog eyes.

"No!" I said.

"Aw come on sis! Tell us." Zo said.

"Alright fine, my bra has spikes and skull hands on it. That's all you're going to get." I said with a smirk.

Corey went on doing his thing, Zo went to go get ready and I did the same thing. Then an idea came to my mind I know that I can change my themed song.

I pull out my phone and texted Jeff.

Me: Can I ask you a question?
Jeff: Sure, lay it on me.
Me: Can I use one of your new song for my tonight?
Jeff: Sure you can! Did Corey give you the necklace?
Me: Yes I did, thank you and Matt for the necklace! 😊
Jeff: Ruby came up with an idea for you to have a Hardy necklace and she said it was for good luck tonight in you're match.
Me: Aww, I wish you guys were here tonight to see this.
Jeff: I know. Ruby said good luck!
Me: Tell her I said thank you! Gonna go get ready!
Jeff: Good luck and we love you Taylor!
Me: Thank you & love you all too.