Chapter 62. Trusting Him Again

Taylor Graves.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Chapter 62. Trusting Him Again.
4 Months Later.

I woke up to hearing children laughing and I look over at the clock on the nightstand seeing that it was 12:34pm. I never sleep in that very late.

So I roll out of the bed, walking into the bathroom, starting the shower, taking my clothes off and stepping in. I felt the hot water running down my body and feeling so relax.

I wash my hair and body, once I was done, I turn off the water and grabbing a towel wrapping it around my body. I brush my hair and began to braid it into two.

Walking back in the bedroom I pull out a white sports bra, gray t-shirt, and leggings

Walking back in the bedroom I pull out a white sports bra, gray t-shirt, and leggings. I dried myself off and got dress.

Walking out the bedroom seeing my children and their daddy laughing

Walking out the bedroom seeing my children and their daddy laughing. "Hi mommy!" Matthew says as he runs to me and hugs me, "Did you sleep in well?"

I smiled, "Yes I did buddy thank you." I say. As of lately Corey has been showing that he has changed after Camila was born, he has been amazing father to them and he has been helping out a lot.

"Made some chicken fingers and some fries for lunch, Matthew's request." Corey said and I smiled.

Camila is now four months old, Matthew is turning six soon, Corey and I have been handing our problems and I have been trusting him again.

Our doorbell rings and I look at my husband, "Did you invited someone over?" I ask.

"Nope." He answers.

I walk to the door and opening it finding the one and only Mandy Rose. "Can I help you?" I ask her.

"I'm looking for Corey, is he here?" She ask.

Now it was time to play dumb with this blonde, they say that blondes are dumber as hell if I'm right.

"No, he's not here." I lie.

"Do you know when he will be back?" She ask.

"Not sure. But I will tell you this, if you don't get off my property within the next 1.1 second I will round house your ass." I threatened.

Her eyes got wider and she began to ran back to her car then I close the door and lock it, "Damn you are so sexy." I heard my husband said.

"I'm pretty sure you would have done the same thing, right?" I ask.

"You know I would." He says.

"Mommy your hair looks pretty when it's braided." Matthew says as we walk into the living room and sitting down. "And I will always have your back, mommy." He adds making me smile.

I kiss his forehead, "Thank you buddy."

My husband walk in with a plate of food and putting on the coffee table, "You would have my back right?" He ask Matthew.

"Nope, not this time daddy." Matthew said.

I pick up Camila, "Hey baby girl, how are you doing?" I kiss her cheek as she smiles. "You are so beautiful."

"Just like mommy." My husband says and kisses me.

"How about we enjoy our lunch and movies?"

"Ya!"

This is what I wanted. My husband, my children. Us being on this same page again and no more dealing with the Mandy bullshit drama.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in awhile but I'm also sorry if this chapter sucks 😐🤷🏻‍♀️