Chapter 64. The Uninvited Gust

Taylor Graves.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Chapter 64. The Uninvited Guest.

I woke up around 10:38am and I roll on my side seeing my husband still sleeping. I got out of bed and heading towards the bathroom, I brush my teeth and brush my hair out then I plug in my curling iron and letting warm up.

As the iron was warming up I put on a sports bra, pink tank top, leggings, necklace, my wedding ring and shoes.

I grab the curling iron and began to curl my hair. Once I was finish doing my hair, I unplugged it then I started to do my makeup.

 Once I was finish doing my hair, I unplugged it then I started to do my makeup

I put my stuff away, walking back in the bedroom and he was still asleep.

I miss my babies, don't get me wrong I love my children so much but it feels good to not have them for a few days but still I miss them.

As I put on my leather hat I heard the tv was turn on in the living room. I quickly grab the baseball bat and slowly made my way into the living room.

"Ah good morning, Mrs. Graves." I heard the guy on the couch and I took a swig hitting him on his shoulder. Hard.

"Ow! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" The mystery guy happens to be Baron Corbin.

"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you jackass?!" I ask.

"What the hell is going on?" My husband ask.

"That's what I'm trying to find out." I said.

"Damn my fucking shoulder hurts." Baron said.

"Yeah well that's what you get and nobody invited you over so get out." I said.

"Your such a bitch, I don't even know why Corey would marry your ass." Baron said.

"Hey! That's my wife your talking to. Dude I love you like a brother but you gotta leave." My husband said he walks the jackass out.

I sighs as I put the baseball bat against the wall and I was trying to clam myself down before doing something.

As hearing the front door shutting and locks, my husband was walking towards me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I don't know how he got in." I said.

"Me either, gorgeous." He said and I nodded.

"Did you give him a key to our house?" I ask him.

"No, I did not gave him a key to our house." He says.

Corey Graves POV:

I jump out of bed when someone yelling and I know that it wasn't my wife, it sounded like a dude yelling.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask as I walk into the living room.

"That's what I'm trying to find out." My wife said.

"Damn my fucking shoulder hurts." Baron said.

"Yeah well that's what you get and nobody invited you over so get out." My wife said.

"Your such a bitch, I don't even know why Corey would marry your ass." Baron said.

"Hey! That's my wife your talking to. Dude I love you like a brother but you gotta leave." I said as I walk Baron out.

As I was shutting the front door and locking it, I saw my wife put the bat against the wall and I was walking towards her and she wrapped her arms around my neck then I shut the tv off.

"I don't know how he got in." She said.

"Me either, gorgeous." I said and she nodded.

"Did you give him a key to our house?" She ask him.

"No, I did not gave him a key to our house." I says.

"Our kids would have been here, who knows what could happen." She said.

I pick her up bridal style and walk her back to our room. As was got to our room I laid her down gently and my arms were around her waist.

I didn't invited him over at all and I don't even know how he got into our house.

I should've woken up along with her but she wanted me to sleep in since I been working so much.

Couple Hours Later:

It's been a couple hours since the uninvited guest came in our house and right now my wife and I are just walking around the neighborhood to clear our minds.

I interlocking our hands and lacing our fingers together.

"Tonight you and I are going out." I said.

"Like what? Fancy or casual?" She ask.

"Fancy dinner date." I said and kiss her cheek.

"I love you." She said with a smile.

"I love you too, gorgeous." I said as I kiss her.