Chapter 39. Doctors Appointment

Taylor's POV:

Corey and I are waiting to be call back to do an Ultrasound to see our little one and we are very excited!

We haven't told anyone yet but after today we will. Corey already had his hand on my tummy and rubbing it, "You nervous?" He ask.

"A little." I said with a smile.

"Taylor Graves?" I heard my name being called by one of the nurses. We got up and follow the nurse into a small room, "Alright mom have a seat on the bed and dad can sit in the chair."

I lay down and Corey sat next to me, "Dr. Lee will be with you shortly."

I look over at him and smiled, "Hopefully everything is okay."

"Everything will be okay, I promise gorgeous." He said kissed my lips as there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." The door opens and it was doctor Lee.

"Ah Mr & Mrs Graves its good to see you too again and congratulations on the marriage." Dr. Lee said.

"Thank you." Corey and I said the same time.

"So you my dear I'm gonna put this blue jell on your stomach and we will get to see the baby." Dr. Lee says as she puts the jell on my stomach.

"It's cold." I said.

She turn on the screen and puts the wound on my stomach looking at the screen, "Oh wow."

What does that mean?!

What's going on.

"What's wrong?" Corey ask her

"Mrs. Graves you are indeed 3 months pregnant." Dr. Lee said.

I'm 3 months pregnant?!

"Looks like we were baby making before getting married." Corey said.

"But I'm not even showing." I said.

"It is rare for not showing at times. All ten fingers, all ten toes. Baby looks healthy and no Wrestling." Dr. Lee said.

Well no shit I can't wrestle while being pregnant! Duh.

She handed us our Ultrasound pictures of our little one.

"I'll see you in a few more week for your next Ultrasound

"I'll see you in a few more week for your next Ultrasound." She said and wiped the jell off of my stomach and I sat up.

I made my next appointment and when we got in the car I look over at Corey, "This is really happening, isn't?"

He smiles at me, "Yes it is happening, gorgeous. I told everything was gonna be fine like I promised."

This is it, we are gonna be parents soon, this is really happening! We are expected for this next chapter in our lives. It's finally happening.

Our baby.