Chapter 47. 5 Years Later

47. 5 Years Later.

Taylor's POV:

Somewhere In New Jersey.

Monday Night Raw.

Tonight on raw I'm announcing my retirement, being a wife, mommy to wonderful boy and plus with my neck reinsured it's just frustrating.

Corey respect my decision about being retired and I also 3 weeks pregnant with our second child. Corey is very excited about our new bundle of joy, even Matthew is excited about being a big brother, and our family is very happy for us. Corey is very excited to be on SmackDown Live. Nobody at work knows that I'm pregnant and not even the universe.

Matthew is now 4 years old, boy let me tell you that he is just like his daddy. They both love watching wrestling, play catch and etc. I love watching them bonding everyday.

-

TaylorLeeAmore: This little monster really loves having extra cuddles in the morning while daddy is at work

TaylorLeeAmore: This little monster really loves having extra cuddles in the morning while daddy is at work. But all seriousness just look at those beautiful eyes 💙😍💙😍 #LittleGraves
Likes: 19,278,666
Comments;
WWEGraves: Can't wait to see you both tonight, I love you both so much 😍
TaylorLeeAmore: WWEGraves We can't wait to see you too handsome!! 😍😘
TheBrieBella: Aww, he looks like Corey with your eyes!
Real1: Aye that's my nephew. How You Doin?! #LittleG
TheNikkiBella: He is so handsome! Bring him to Raw!
TaylorLeeAmore: TheNikkiBella We will be at Raw tonight.
RebySky: He has gotten big!
TaylorLeeAmore: RebySky I know he is growing up so fast! 😭😭
RebySky: TaylorLeeAmore We can have a play date soon.
TaylorLeeAmore: RebySky Deal!
CarmellaWWE: Aww 😍😍
Username: Matthew looks very happy.
CharlotteWWE: His eyes! 😭😍

-

"Mommy what time are we leaving?" Matthew ask breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Shorty, go get dress baby boy." I said and kissed his forehead.

I put on my plaid shirt, did my hair, blue jeans, belt, black converse, necklace, hoop earrings, bracelet and my watch.

Matthew came out wearing a plaid shirt, blue jeans and black converse.

"Look mommy we are mashing!" Matthew said with a smile.

"I know baby boy. You look very handsome." I said and grabbing my phone, our room key and purse.

We were heading to the arena for Monday Night Raw, now I'm very nervous to announce my retirement to everybody and in front of the world.

And as you all know Enzo still being the annoying Enzo and that's nothing new at all.

"Can I come out with you when go to the ring, momma?" Matthew ask.

"Sure babe."

At The Arena Almost The Of End Of Raw:

10:50pm it is time, the rumors were going around if I was gonna retire or more surgeries. So basically Kurt who is our general manager has all of the superstars out on the stage and Corey was in the ring with him.

"Alright the last few months Taylor has been out of action since hurting her neck again. And there was rumors going around that she might have surgery which is why we have her husband Corey here to give an update on her. Corey how is she doing?" Kurt ask.

"Well Kurt she is here tonight so you can ask her yourself, ladies and gentlemen please help me welcome my wife, Taylor Graves!" Corey says as my music hits.

"You ready bud?" I ask Matthew.

"Ready momma!" Matthew said.

Matthew took my hand as we walk out on the stage, Corey had the biggest smile on his face when he saw Matthew and myself. Matthew took off and ran into his daddy's arms as I was making my towards them. The three of us got in the ring and I hug Kurt and taking the microphone that Corey had.

"Taylor! Taylor! Taylor!" The crowd was chanting my name.

"Hello New Jersey!" I started as the crowd cheers. "Now as you all know that I have been MIA since I hurt my neck a few months ago, well I got some good news and some bad news."

"But first I want to say thank you to Matt and Jeff Hardy for being my couches when I was 23 years old, so thank you boys for everything." I started, "Now the good news is that Corey and I are expecting our second child!" The crowd was doing the YES chant.

"But the other knows is that I am retiring from the ring." They were starting the NO chant. "Now don't get me wrong I love wrestling but I have this little monster here comes and baby number two to take care of." I added.

Shorty they understood that I wasn't coming to the ring, "But I will still being around visiting so who knows you all might me again someday."

"Thank You Taylor! Thank You Taylor!"

"The only thing I wanted to accomplish here in the WWE was to be a champion, now I can show Matthew that I did when he gets older."

I felt arms wrapped around my waist and little arms around my legs, I pick up Matthew and he was smiling from ear to ear.

This is where I was reunited with my twin brother, this is where I met my husband, this is where I won my first Championship. And now I can tell the story to our baby boy and our baby girl or boy.

I can say 'Oh yeah I definitely did that.'

A/N: Awe! So what did you guys think of this story?!