Chapter 19. Friends & Unknown Visitors.

Corey's POV:

It's been three days since Taylor drop the bombshell and she did crown a new Women's Champion but I'm very proud of her.

So today is Thursday and we are in North Carolina where she lives, Saturday we are living to go to New Jersey because that is where she is having her neck surgery on Tuesday and also Monday Night Raw is in Jersey as well.

I was sitting on the living room floor since we have our friends over because she wants to hang out with them before we got to Jersey soon.

"Man I can't believe you pop the question to her." Jimmy says.

"You are making a honest woman out of her." Roman said.

"Yeah but I'm glad I did ask her because I felt like it was the right time to ask her." I said as I look over at Taylor who was smiling and laughing with the girls. I love waking up next to her and seeing her smile everyday that is something that I live for to keep her safe and happy.

"When does she go for her surgery?" Dean ask.

"Next Tuesday, in New Jersey." I answered.

Taylor walks towards us and sat down in my lap then sighs, "What's wrong gorgeous?" I ask her while putting my arms around her.

"The Miz is demanding to do an interview me next week on raw but I told him that I'm staying home so I can be ready for surgery the next morning." She say and I roll my eyes.

"Well that's gonna have to wait because they don't want you at Raw because you are having surgery the next day." I said.

She nods, "I know and I told him that but he doesn't take no for answer."

I look over at Enzo who had his thinking face on and smirking than Taylor started to get the idea.

"I just want to enjoy this day with our friends and I don't want to talk about wrestling right now." She said.

I nodded, "I agree with you, gorgeous."

Then there was a knock on the door, Taylor got up and walks towards the door and opens it.

"Uh who are you?" She ask.

"Are you serious? I'm Austin Aries for crying out loud." He answers then pushes past her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him as I got up from my spot.

"Here for the party!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Did anyone invited you over here?" Enzo ask.

"Well no -" Taylor cut Austin off.

"Then get the hell out and don't ever come back to this address." Taylor snaps.

Austin looks at her then leaves with out saying a word. Unexpected visitors I will tell you.

"Foods ready!" We heard Lana said.

We all got up and went to the kitchen getting food and drinks.

Brie holds up her glass, "To Taylor and Corey on the engagement and best of luck with her surgery. Taylor and Corey!"

"Taylor and Corey!" The rest cheers. I look at her and kissed her lips when everyone starting to hit the table and cheering.

While we were eating of course somebody brought up about Wrestling at the table and that somebody is Cameron who is also like Eva who doesn't care about Wrestling.

"So are coming back to the Wrestling world when you're better?" Cameron ask making Taylor sighs.

"I don't know, can we not talk about Wrestling right now." Taylor says.

Taylor's POV:

"So are you coming back to the Wrestling world when you're better?" Cameron ask.

Seriously? Can I go a day without talking about Wrestling at all? Is that to much to ask?

"I don't know, can we not talk about Wrestling right now." I say.

"Yeah, she just want to enjoy the day with no one talking about wrestling at the moment." TJ Perkins said who was sitting next to me.

"Agree." Nikki and a few other agrees.

I didn't want to sound like a bitch or anything because the more I hear about Wrestling it will make feel depressed.

"So have y'all set a date for the wedding yet?" Nikki ask.

"Nikki." Brie said.

"We were thinking in a few months after she recovers." Corey said.

"It is going to be a big wedding or small wedding?" Baron ask.

"Yeah it is. We only talk about a few things but that's it for now." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"But for now I don't want to overdo it since she's having surgery in a few days and I don't want to put the stress on the both us." Corey as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Softie." My brother said.

"Oh hush twin." I said to him making him grin.

After eating lunch Corey, Zo and myself clean up the kitchen but let's just say I got kick out of my own kitchen by them.

I sat down on the couch with Brie and Lana. "What's up girl?" Lana ask.

"N-Nothing." I lie.

"Thank you for lunch Tay." T.J said.

"You're welcome. Thank you for coming over." I said.

"Oh by the way I love the house." Trinity said.

"You build it or did you buy it?" Jet ask.

"I build it because I wanted it my way." I answered.

"Looks awesome though." Renee said.

"Do you guys want a tour of the house?" I ask.

"Yeah!" They shout.

I show them around the inside of the house, shown them the 5 bedrooms and even the outside in the backyard.

Has the sun was going down everyone went back to their hotels but my brother, Baron and TJ stayed with us.

I'm just happy that today I got to spent time with our friends before my new journey begins.