Chapter 48. A New Lifestyle

48. A New Lifestyle

Taylor's POV:

It's been at least four days since I have announced my retirement. Now I have to settle down for a new lifestyle, if I didn't have neck surgery I would still been wrestling but anything can happen while wrestling.

My hair was already in waves I walk into the bedroom changing into dark jeans, black tank top, Nike shoes, necklace, rings, earrings and putting my phone in my purse.

I put on my jacket and was stop by my husband, "Where are you going, Gorgeous?" He ask.

"I don't know Corey, I just want to get out of the house before I lose my mind." I answer.

He pull me into his embrace and kissed me, "How about we go to lunch? Bring Matthew?" He suggested.

"Sure."

"Mommy! Daddy!" We heard Matthew's voice coming into our bedroom.

"What is it buddy?"

"I'm hungry." Matthew answered.

"Go get your shoes on and we will go out to lunch." Corey says.

Corey got his shoes on and Matthew came back to our room with his shoes on. "I'm ready!"

-

We ended up eating at Wendy since we couldn't make up our minds where we wanted to eat. "Daddy?"

"Yeah buddy?"

"When we get home can we play catch?"

"Sure we can."

I smiled, "I think I'm gonna lay down for a bit while you both play catch."

My husband looks at me, "Are you still getting morning sickness?"

I nod, "Yes I still do."

Corey's POV:

I look over at my wife, "Are you still getting morning sickness?"

She nods, "Yes I still do."

"Something tells me that it might be a baby girl." I said with a smile.

"Well we have time to keep guessing until we find out the gender of baby Graves." She says.

"I want a little sister." Matthew says.

"And why do you want a little sister?" I ask him.

"So I can protect her just like you do with mommy." He answers.

"Awe. But what if it's a baby boy?" She ask.

"Then I can teach him to play catch." He answers.

-

Matthew and I play cause for a bit and we went inside laying down with Taylor. Matthew was laying in between us, "Daddy how did you meet mommy?" He ask.

I smiled as I remembered the first time I met her, "I met mommy at work. She was the new addition to Monday Night Raw and she even debuted the same night."

"Who did you go against mommy?" He ask.

"I went against this girl name Eva Marie. She interrupted my reunion with uncle Enzo, so she requested a match against me but I told her to rethink it because I was a dangerous woman to get in the ring with. The main event came along, well let's just say I put her through a table." She continued to tells the story.

Before I met Taylor I would never that I was gonna find someone else to love after being married the first time. But when Taylor came into the picture I knew she was the one and only girl for me, she even stood up for me when Enzo would bring up the fact that I wasn't ever gonna wrestle again but I would told him the same damn thing like she told him.

I knew she was gorgeous when I saw her the first time. Without makeup she still is gorgeous to me, now my life has change so much more when Matthew was born. Little boy with big brown eyes just like his mother, his personality was mix with mine and hers, he gets his sweetness from her and his temper from me. Okay both of us.

Few months ago when Taylor said that her neck was given her more problems and going to the doctors to see what was going on with her. When the doctors told her that she can't even wrestle again it broke her heart, I been down that road before and knowing what it really feels like.

This is all I need.

My wife.
My son.
And my unborn child.

This is all I ask for.