Chapter 40. Family

Chapter 40. Family.

Taylor's POV:

So today we invited our families for a cookout and announcing our big surprise, which is our pregnancy!

I have disappointed from wrestling, nobody including the fans don't know why but Slammy awards is coming up and I will be there for that.

I still get morning sickness mostly everyday and it's kicking my ass for sure.

Right now, Corey and Enzo gots the grill going while my mother and I are setting up the table. And for some reason I'm very nervous to tell her about the little one.

"So what's the big news?" My mom ask.

"We are gonna wait until we get the food inside." I said and smiled.

"Oh come on tell me." Mama says.

I chuckle, "Nope not yet, mama."

"Hey twin where do you want us to put the steaks and cheese burgers at?" Enzo ask.

"On the table, Zo." I answered.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist, "You feeling any better?" Corey ask.

"A bit, hopefully the little one will let me keep my food down." I whispered and kissed his lips.

Soon as we got the table all set up and ready and now it was time to make our big announcement.

"Hey twin everybody at wants to know where you been." Zoo says making grin and I look back at my husband.

"Should we tell them now or after?" I ask him.

"Let's tell them." He says with a smile.

"Tell us what?" My dad ask.

"Our announcement is that I'm pregnant!" I said with a smile.

"Oh my god!" My mama says and hugs me tightly.

"I'm gonna be an uncle again!" Enzo said and hugs me.

"Congratulations sweetheart." Dad says and hugs me as well.

"No wonder why you disappeared, just wait until I tell everyone at work." Enzo said.

"Well since Slammys is tomorrow night so I'll be there." I said.

"Oh you are nominated for the Extreme Of The Year." Corey said.

"Really? Me? Extreme Of The Year?" I ask.

I'm nominated for the Extreme Of The Year? No way. I didn't see that coming.

"How far long are you?" Mama ask.

"I'm 3 months along."

"When we went to the doctors the other day and during the Ultrasound doc said that she's three months. So turns out that we were already baby making before the wedding." Corey said.

-

After we were done eating we cleaned up the kitchen and then we sat down in the living room.

"I got a feeling that it's gonna be a boy." Corey says as he rubs my stomach.

"I think it might be a girl." I said.

"You will never know until you find out." Dad said.

"I'm so happy for you both." Mama said.

"Are y'all taking a late flight to Seattle?" Mama ask.

"Yes we are, we wanted to have some time with you guys before we leave." I answered.

All I wanted for our child is to be happy and healthy.