Chapter 49. Catching Up On The Tea

Taylor's POV:
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina.
Monday Night Raw.

Okay so let me give you all an update on the status of the family. I'm currently 4 months pregnant now soon we will learn the gender our baby, Matthew is so smart and learning a lot of new things, Corey loves being on Raw and SmackDown Live, Enzo well he is just being Enzo crazy & loud and even the Cruiserweight Champion. Oh did I mention that somebody broke into our house? When we took Matthew to the doctor somebody broke into our home and stole a few things and one of them is my wedding ring we reported to the police and we never heard anything from them.

Tonight Raw is in Charlotte, so Matthew and I will be there backstage while the show goes on and I get the chance to catch up with girls and getting all of the tea on everything.

Both Raw and SmackDown has new faces in the Women's Division so I'm very excited to see where these girls takes our Division to.

-

I was already dress for the day. I straighten my hair, I put on a tank top, blue jeans, shoes, wedding rings, jewelry, and makeup.

 I straighten my hair, I put on a tank top, blue jeans, shoes, wedding rings, jewelry, and makeup

"Don't you look beautiful, gorgeous." My husband said with a smile then kissed my lips.

"Aw thank you and you very handsome in this suite babe." I said as Matthew walks up to us and he puts his small hands on my stomach.

"I want a sister." Matthew says.

"And why do you want a sister?" My husband ask him.

"So I can protect her from the evil boys." Matthew answered.

"That's my boy, go grab a jacket so we can go bud."

My husband help me put on my leather jacket (in the picture ⬆️) and I wrapped my arms around around his neck, "How many more kids do you want?" I ask.

"Two is perfect for me, gorgeous." He answers and kiss my forehead.

"What about you?" He adds.

"Two is fine with me babe." I said.

"Matthew are you ready to go?" My husband ask him.

"Yes daddy!" He answers.

"Alright let's go my lovely family." My husband said.

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbing my backpack and our room key into my bag. Matthew got his jacket on and we left the hotel heading to the arena for the show.

We arrived at the arena and as we got out of the car we ran into the Hardy Boyz along with Reby. "Well look who it is, Mrs. Graves I knew you come." Matt says and doing his weird laugh.

"And your still that crazy ass laugh?" I ask.

"It never gets old, Taylor." Jeff said.

"But hey I live with it." Reby says and hugs me.