Chapter 23. Trying To Help Eva.

Taylor's POV:

2 Weeks Later.

Carmon, North Carolina.

To be honest with you I really don't want to help Eva but I'm doing it because I'm trying to be nice without getting piss off. So I'm taking up on Eva's little suggestion and I'm going to try to be nice and help her even though she was trained by Brain Kendrick back in Los Angeles.

Here we are at the Hardy compound in the garage where I was trained at.

It was Corey, Enzo, Charlotte, TJ, Baron, Eva and myself.

"Thanks for letting us coming over and help train Rhiannon." I said to Matt.

"Nah, no worries. Should you be at home resting?" He ask.

"I'm trying to be nice but if this turns out wrong then it's no more ms nice gal." I said.

I was talking with Reby and Matt when Eva pulls Corey and Charlotte aside and she put her hands on his shoulder and he pushed her hands off of him and that's when I broke up her little conversation, "Alright since you want my help so get your butt in the ring with Reby and Charlotte." I said to Eva.

"Since I can't get in the ring yet so your working with Reby and Charlotte whatever they says goes." I added.

I saw Corey leaving the room, what's wrong with him? I look over at Baron who gave me a nod as in 'I will talk to him' and left the room as well.

Did Eva make him uncomfortable?

Did she say something or what?

I stood by the door and listened to Baron and Corey talking.

Corey's POV:

Out of nowhere Eva pulls me and Charlotte aside, "So I just got off the phone with Mark and he said that Maxim magazine wants to figure me in the magazine." She said puts her hands on my shoulder.

"Get your damn hands off of me." I said and slapped her hands away from my shoulder.

"Really did you have to put your hands on him?" Charlotte ask as I walk away from them.

"Alright since you want my help so get your butt in the ring with Reby and Charlotte." Taylor said to Eva.

I walked outside and lean against the wall. I had to get out of the room before Eva could do anything else.

"You alright dude?" Baron ask breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lie.

"You are lying dude, I saw her make you uncomfortable in there and Taylor saw you leave the room." He said. Shit.

"What did she said?" He ask.

"She said and I quote 'I just got off the phone with Mark and he said that Maxim magazine wants to do a figure me in the magazine.' And I'm like why are you telling me this?" I said.

"Well one thing is that she can't go without a day not talking about herself." He said.

"True."

"Hey." We look seeing Taylor standing there with her arms folded.

"You heard?" Baron ask her.

"Yeah." She said then her eyes move down looking at the ground.

I pulled her into my arms and hold her for a minute before going back in the room I felt her arms wrapped around my waist. I just needed her in my arms for a minute before she blows up on you know who.

"I'm gonna have a talk with her, nobody touches what's mine and I'm very protective of what's mine." She said and I smiled.

"I know and I would do the same thing for you gorgeous." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Coming?" She ask us and kissed my cheek then went back inside.

"Here we go." Baron said and I nodded.

Enzo's POV:

Taylor, Baron and Corey came back into the room and my sister looks piss.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Nope, you will see in a few minutes." She said then adds, "Do a two on one handicap match and lets see if Eva survives."

5 minutes into the handicap match Eva ending up tapping out to Charlotte's figure 4 lock and Taylor looks at Eva, "You know Eva you should focus on more Wrestling than yourself."

TJ and Matt looks at me, "Wait for it." I said quietly.

"What are you talking about?" Eva ask.

"I'm talking about you can't go without a day talking about yourself." Taylor said.

"Oh." Eva said.

"Yeah 'oh' and I'm not dumb either to know about the little conversation between you, Charlotte and my fiancée."

Uh oh, here we go. Round 1.

"What is she talking about?" Matt ask.

"You seriously think that I wasn't gonna find out Eva, and you putting your hands on my man now that's just a bitch move." Taylor starts but Eva cuts her off.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what she is talking about, you making Corey feeling uncomfortable to in the same room." Charlotte buts in.

"You are married and married Women don't flirt with someone else man and that makes you a shadily ass whore. The only thing you care about is getting the fame, verified on every social media accounts you have. No wonder why the crowd chanting 'You Can't Wrestle' because absolute you suck at Wrestling. Sometimes you need to shut your mouth just like those legs needs to be shut. Do yourself a favor pack you're shit, buy yourself a plane ticket and go back to Orlando." Taylor snaps.

Wow, never in the million years I would hear my sister said that to some other female.

So this little training session was cut short and we went back to my sisters house. On the way back the car was quite nobody didn't said a word.

When we arrived my sister was really upset about the situation with redhead Rhiannon and she was the last one to get out of the car.

Now I see why my sister is very protective of what's hers. Now I see that she doesn't put up with anyone's bullshit.

Once we got inside Taylor went straight to her room shutting the door behind her. TJ, Charlotte, Baron and myself sat down in the living room while Corey went to check on her.