Chapter 7. Just Us.

Chapter 7. Just Us.

Taylor's POV:

I was hanging out with my brother, Cass, Charlotte, Sasha, Roman, Carmell and Lita at the hotel lobby.

"So what's on your agenda for the day Tay?" Sasha ask.

"Well Corey and I are going to the Pumpkin bash and the fair one day this week." I answer.

"You and Corey had been hanging out lately." I heard Summer said as she was pulling up a chair.

"And you're point is?" I say.

"Summer, why do you care about if they hang out or not?" Lita ask.

"I think it's best for to know him better." Summer says.

"And she has. Mostly everyday they hang out." Charlotte tells her and looks at her with a look.

"I'm just saying." Summer says.

"See nobody can't be without you putting the doubt on them." Carmella says an added, "Don't think about hurting Tay."

"Those crazy of yours aren't here to save you." Summers says and at this point I'm at my breaking point.

"I think it's best for you to shut your mouth before I put you through the wall." I snapped at her then pointed towards the wall.

"I'm out of here." I said as I got up and leaving them. I felt eyes started to water as I got into the hallway then I slid down the wall as the tears fall.

Then I heard a voice, "Hey gorgeous, why are you crying?" Then I look up and saw Corey.

Corey's POV:

I just got done with my interviews. Now I just walk into the hotel were the superstars were at and saw a few of them hanging out in the lobby.

"Where's Taylor?" I ask.

"She left." Roman says and looks at Summer.

"What the hell did you say to her?" I ask Summer.

"All I said was that she should know you a little better." Summer says.

"See this is one of the reasons why people don't like you." I said to her and left.

I found Taylor with her back to the wall and sitting on the floor crying.

I walk up to her, "Hey gorgeous, why are you crying?"

She looks up at me with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"It's nothing." She lies. I know exactly why.

I kneel down and wiped her tears away. "I know what happened Tay. Come with me." I said as I pull her up.

I took her hand walking to my room, getting my key out and unlocking it and opening the door. I let her in first and I walk in behind her shutting the door behind me.

We sat down on the bed, "Do you want to watch movies with me?" I ask her.

"Sure." She says and rubs her face.

I turn on the tv and looking through the channels then finding Transformers.

"Is this okay?" I ask and she nods then takes off her shoes.

We both lay down and watching movies.

She lays next to me and lays her head on my shoulder then I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me.

It was just the two of us just watching movies and not worrying about drama.

"I can't wait to go to the fair with you on Saturday." She says.

"Me too Tay." I said.

I kissed her forehead and continue to watch the movie.

Just us.