Chapter 29. Q&A & Love.

"@TaylorLeeAmore: Back to my natural hair color 😍 Doing an Q&A with my love @WWEGraves today at Wizard World! Come see us! See you all very soon! 🖤💜"

Corey's POV:

Today I'm going to Wizard World with Taylor to meet and do an Q&A with the fans.

She is doing her hair and makeup (even though she doesn't need it.) at the moment while I was getting ready.

I walked into the bathroom seeing her curling her hair. I smiled and I wrapped my arms around her waist as she turns off the curling iron then sat it down.

"You look really gorgeous." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you sweetheart and you look handsome." She said.

"I can't until we are married and go on our honeymoon." I said with a smirk.

"Where are we going?" She ask.

"It's a surprise, gorgeous." I said and did my hair like always.

"Are you feeling?" She ask.

"A little better." I answered.

"It's okay if you don't want to go." She said and I nodded.

"I'm still going, gorgeous." I said to her.

"Awesome."

Wizard World.

After the meet and greet we were heading to a room where the Q&A will be.

We walk into the room the fans were happy to us and we sat down.

"How are you all doing?!" Taylor ask the crowd and they cheered in response.

"Okay so we are going start asking questions so feel to ask us anything." I said.

"This one for Corey. Corey what did you think of Taylor when she debuted on raw?"

"At first I thought who is this girl when Taylor shown up on raw and did her first match then puts Eva through a table I was shocked and surprise." I answered.

"Taylor what did you think of Corey when you met him?"

"I thought that she is the sweetest guy on earth and he is a charmer as well." She answered, she looks over at me then I hide my face making everyone laugh.

"Corey, what is the one thing you love about Taylor?"

"Well there's a lot things that I love about her but one of them is that she cares about family." I answer.

"Taylor when are you returning to the ring?"

"Hopefully soon, whenever I get clear by the doctors. If not then I'm just gonna wait on the sidelines until then." She answers.

It's breaks my heart that she has to sit out because of her neck injury and I can tell that she's getting depressed about it. By the time the doctors will clear her she will be more happy.

"What is your favorite to do Taylor?"

"My favorite thing to do is playing the piano. And if there was a piano in here I would play guys something."

Back To The Hotel

Taylor's POV:

When we got back to the hotel I was dead tired so was Corey. I was happy that he came with me and I'm just happy.

After changing into some shorts and tank top I sat down on the bed and Corey sat down next to me and I felt his arms wrapped around me.

"Thank you for coming with me, love." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Your welcome gorgeous." He said and pulled me closer to him.

As we both lay down I place my hand on his cheek, rubbing his cheek gently with my thumb and I can tell he wanted to go to sleep.

"Can I ask you something love?" I ask.

"What's up gorgeous?"

"If we have a boy, what would we name him?" I ask.

"I like, Matthew James Graves." He answers.

"I like that name."

"If we have a girl, what would we name her?" He ask.

"I like the name, Brittany Naomi Graves or Christian Kiana Graves." I answered.

"Brittany Naomi Graves it is for a girl." He said making me smiled.

Only a few more months I will be married to this man, the man I love so much and brings me so much happiness. He's everything that I can ask for.

"Oh and uh you look beautiful with your natural hair color." He comments.

"Thanks babe."

Then he pulls me on top of him and he had his hands on my hips as I was moving my hands on his shoulders.

"Just a few more months and we will be married." He said while smiling.

I smiled, "I know and I can wait for it to happen."

I lean towards him and started to kiss all over his face. Then pulls my shirt off and started to leave kisses on my neck then you know what happens next. ;) 😉😉

Stay Down👊🏼👊🏼