Chapter 57. I Can't Stop Thinking About You

Corey Graves.
Los Angeles, California.
Chapter 57. I Can't Stop Thinking About You.

Raw was going live from Los Angeles, California and it's just another day on the job. It been at least two weeks since Taylor took Matthew and left.

I FaceTime Matthew before starting the day, I haven't talk to Taylor but hopefully I will. Like I said before I understand if she doesn't forgive me for what I have done and hurting our family. I have a lot to prove to her and getting her trust back, stepping up and being a man.

"Hey honey." I heard a voice, I knew it wasn't my wife's voice, I look over my shoulder seeing Mandy Rose.

"What do you want, Mandy?" I ask looking over the schedule.

"Just wanted to see if you were still coming over tonight." She says.

"Nope." I answered.

"That great I have - wait what?"

"I said no. Thanks to our little secret it made things worst between my wife and I." I said.

"So what, divorce the bitch and you can be with me." She said.

"I'm not divorcing my wife. I'm gonna make things right with my wife, you and I with this secret is done so don't call, text or whatever it's done." I said and left.

I'm not gonna divorce my wife and be with somebody else, not gonna happen. I maybe the jackass who got caught and trying to sneaky about it wasn't the answer.

I made my way to the stage where our announcer booth is at and I sat down in the chair then getting my phone out and sending a text to my wife.

To My Love💕:
Is it okay if I come by and seeing what the gender is for our child?

"Hey Corey." Michael said.

"Hi Cole." I said.

Soon the show was kicking off with a bang, "Hello everybody and welcome to Monday Night Raw we are live in Los Angeles, California."

I had to put my personal stuff aside to stay in my character. But I couldn't because I was thinking about my wife and our children, how much I put them through so much and feeling guilty about the situation and it makes me wanna cry at the moment.

Skipping Towards The End Of The Show:

Soon when Raw went off air, I grab my stuff and heading back to the hotel. I wasn't sharing a room with anyone, hopefully she doesn't find me.

I told the guy at the front desk to not give out any information about where I was and I also told him that don't give to anyone.

When I got to my room I locked it and changing out of my suit and putting on a tank top and basketball shorts.

Hearing a knock on the door and I look to see who it is and it was Mandy. I didn't even bother opening the door then my phone vibrated.

From My Love💕:
Yes you can.

I lay down instead. I didn't want to go out or anything. The only thing that I wanted was my wife and kids.

Meanwhile In New Jersey.
Taylor Graves POV:

I was changing into a bar and panties, sweatshirt, camouflage sweatpants and putting my jewelry on.

From Hubby❤️:
Is it okay if I come by and seeing what the gender is for our child?

To Hubby❤️:
Yes you can.

"Momma are you and daddy going to work things out?" Matthew ask.

"I hope so buddy." I say and kiss his cheeks. "How we just enjoy our time with grandma and grandpa."

He smiles and nods, "I love you momma."

"I love you too buddy. I'm gonna lay down for awhile I'm sure grandma and grandpa have something fun for you planned out." I say.

He runs out of the room and I lay down and rubbing my stomach. As minutes pasting by I started to feel sick to my stomach, not in a good way.

I got up and ran into the bathroom and puking my guts out. I felt someone holding my hair back and rubbing my back smoothly.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Mom ask.

"No." I answer.

Then I started to cry.

"What's the matter baby girl?" She ask as she sat down and I leans my back against the bathtub.

"I'm trying to stay positive and strong for Matthew and our little one." I started, "Everything feels so wrong, I never thought that I would end up in a situation like this at all. He's the is the only guy that I loved more than Jason. He is the only one who took care of me, he knows how to hold me at night, he knew if I was having a rough day or not. But then when I saw that message in his phone from her it kill me on the inside so badly, literally."

Then I lay my head on her lap as she gently runs her fingers through my hair.

"I just miss him so much."

"I know you do, sweetheart." She says.

"Come on sweetheart, let's get you to your bed and you can rest." She says.

I flush the toilet as she was helping me up. She guided me to my room, once we walk in I lay down and took my earrings out.

"Grandma what's wrong with momma?" Matthew ask her.

"Sweetie momma needs some time to her self for a-bit. How you come help me and grandpa paint the basement walls." She says.

We left the leaving me alone to my thoughts. I was slowly falling asleep and I still had tears rolling down from my eyes.

I, Taylor Lee Amore-Graves have officially had a nervous breakdown.