Chapter 32. This Can't Be Happening.

Corey's POV:

Taylor, Baron, Charlotte, Seth and myself are having lunch together at Pizza Hut since we never really have time to hang out with our friends just enjoy with each other company.

"Now you said that you have a degree in journalism and what was the other one?" Baron ask Taylor.

"The other one is in nursing." Taylor answers.

"That's awesome." Charlotte says.

"Well in case if something happens to me in ring like if my neck goes bad again or if something else happens I can always use my nursing degree to work at the hospital." Taylor said.

"It's good to have a backup plan." Seth said.

"I'm happy that you two are together." Charlotte said.

"I would say so myself. I found a gorgeous girl and I'm gonna marry her." I said making Taylor blushed and I kissed her cheek.

"Charlotte will you be my maid of honor?" Taylor ask Charlotte.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Charlotte answered.

Taylor started to act strange a little and I put my arm around her shoulder then kissed her temple, "You alright babe?" I ask.

"Do you see that guy with red and white shirt on?" She ask.

I look over and saw what she was talking about, "Yeah, what about him?" Baron ask.

She sighs, "That's Jason my ex-boyfriend the one I was telling you about, Corey."

"Maybe we should go before he makes his way over here." Charlotte said.

"Good idea." Taylor agrees.

We got up, Taylor put on my jacket and pay for the food and went out to the parking lot but what do you know he stop in front of us, "Hello Taylor. Nice seeing you again." He smirks.

I felt Taylor's hand holding mine.

"What are you doing here?" She ask.

"Just looking for you." He answers.

"Well I don't want to be found, aren't you supposed to be in jail?" Taylor ask.

"No I got out." He says.

At this point Taylor and myself was getting uncomfortable with this guy standing here.

"Babe you ready to go?" She ask me.

"Yeah. Let's go." I answered.

"Wait Taylor! Do you want hangout soon?" He ask her.

Are you fucking kidding me?

"No because my fiancé wouldn't like it at all." She answered and went towards the car with Charlotte.

"You better stay away from her." I glare at him.

"And what if I don't? What are you going to do tough guy?" He smirks.

I had enough of this guy and I punched him, "I'm going to throw your crazy ass back jail." I snapped.

Seth and Baron got in the back seat and I got in the driver seat. I look over at Taylor who looking down at her lap.

"This can't be happening." She whispered and she tears in her eyes. I pull her closer to me and I lean my forehead against hers.

"I will keep you safe if it's the last thing that I do." I said and she nods.

"I know you will." She says and I kissed her.

I started the car and drives back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel Charlotte, Baron and Seth went back to their room and thanked us for lunch.

When Taylor and I got to our room, we took our shoes off and lay down. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"I'm scared Corey." She started, "I'm scared that he mite do something bad."

I ran my fingers through her hair, "Gorgeous I'm right here and I will keep you safe. If you want we can get you security when we walk into the arena and stuff." I said.

"How I did get lucky to have you." She said.

"I ask myself the same question too gorgeous." I say.

"J-Just hold me tightly." She whispered.

She lays her head down on my chest and I kissed her forehead.

A/N: Don't mess with Corey's girl! Leave me feedback down below and tell me what you think!

Stay Down 👊🏼👊🏼

Keep scowling down...

Keep scowling....

New story premiering soon....

For You. (Finn Balor)
🔮🖤