Chapter 34. Corey's Birthday.

Corey's POV:

I woke up in a empty bed, I smell pancakes, bacon and egg coming up the stairs. The door open to see my fiancée.

"Happy birthday, handsome." She said with a smile on her face.

I smiled, "Thank you, gorgeous."

She hands me a plate of food and orange juice, "Babe you didn't have to." I say taking a bite of the bacon.

"I know but It's your birthday after all." She said.

I smirked, "Am I gonna get birthday sex?"

"You will have to wait and find out." She tease and I moan like a little child than she giggles.

"But first where are my kisses?" I ask.

She leans over and me kisses me.

"Better?" She ask.

"Much better." I wink at her.

She lays next to me while turning on the tv. I look down at her and I just smile like an idiot. "Did you eat babe?"

"Yes, while I was making your birthday breakfast." She answers.

-

Later On During The Day

-

It was going on 5:30 in the afternoon and I was sitting on the couch and I pull Taylor on to my lap.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" She ask.

"For being in my life and everything that you do." I said.

She smiles and kisses me, "I love you gorgeous."

"I love you too, Corey." She said.

"Come on, lets go to dinner." She said with a smirk. What the hell is she up to?

"Where are we going?" I ask as I put on my hat.

"It's a surprise." She said.

I got in the passenger seat and she got in the driver seat. She grab her phone texted someone. Who?

"Babe what's going on?" I ask.

"If I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise." She said.

She started the car and put it into drive, about 15 minutes later we ended up at bar and grill. We out of the car and walk inside the restaurant, "Hi we are with the private party upstairs."

Private party? What the hell is going on?!

We walked upstairs, "SURPRISE!"

I was shocked, I couldn't believe that she threw a surprise party for me. I cover my face with my hands and smiled.

It was Baron, Roman, Charlotte, Dana, basically everyone that we work with and even my family was here.

I turned to her and pulled her into a big hug, "Thank you so much."

"Your welcome." She said and kiss me.

We all sat down and ordered our food. And I still can't believe that she did all of this.

Taylor and I ordered the steak.

Taylor leans over and whispers in my ear, "Just wait until later when it's just the two of us." Damn it, she's teasing me.

"Can't wait for that." I whisper back and kissed her cheek.

A few hours later it we went home and now I can't wait to see what she got for me.

I was laying in bed watching tv and I heard the bathroom door opening, she walks out in one of my dress shirts.

I whistle at her, "Damn look at you."

"Your dying to see what underneath the shirt." She say.

"Babe your killing me here." I said as she straddles my lap.

I slowly unbutton the shirt and pulling it off throwing it on the floor my eyes were about to pop out of my head. Panties on and no bra. I'm getting lucky!

"Remember that conversation we was having early?" She ask.

I nodded, "Yes, I do."

"Happy birthday love."

"You told me that."

"Well I wanted to show you how much I love you." She winks.

"Ohhhh. Say no more." I said.

Well you know what happen next!