Chapter 21. Neck Surgery.

Taylor's POV:

5:30am

Corey woke me up at 5:30am and I got out of bed. I felt very nervous about this morning surgery.

"Morning gorgeous." He said kissed my lips.

"Morning." I said in my morning voice.

I'm not a morning person.

I put on my pink sweater, black sweatpants, put on my boots and put my hair up in a bun.⬇️

I walk into the living room seeing mom, papa and my brother sitting on the couch

I walk into the living room seeing mom, papa and my brother sitting on the couch. "Morning sweetheart." Mama said and hugs me.

"Morning sweetie." Papa said and hugs me.

"Hey sissy." My brother said.

"Morning." I say.

"What time is your surgery sweetie?" Papa ask.

"7:30 but they want me to be there an hour early so they can go over the paper work and all the jeez." I said.

"Well it's almost 6 are you ready to go?" Papa ask.

"Babe can you grab my small black backpack?" He nods then goes back to my room and getting it.

We all got in the car and holding towards the hospital. I lay my head on Corey's shoulder and held my brother's hand along the way.

I sent out a tweet.

"@TaylorLeeAmore: Heading to the hospital for neck surgery... Wish me luck! 💝"

Once we got there my nerves were kicking in big time as we got out of the car. Corey and my brother held my hands as we walk in the waiting room, I checked in with the front desk lady. The lady gave me papers to file out and going over with. After that we waited for the nurse to call me.

"I love you all." I said my mama, papa, brother and Corey.

"Taylor Amore." The nurse said, we got up and followed her to the room where I will be after the surgery.

"Okay Taylor I'm going need you put this gown on and lay down on the bed." The nurse said handing me the gown then I walk into the small bathroom and change then I walk out in the gown, handing my clothes to mama and lay down on the bed. "Now I'm going to do blood work." First she take a purple rubber bands tying it my on my arm then sticks the niddle and takes my blood. Ow!

"Ow, I really hate niddles." I said look at my family.

"Alright the doctor will be here in a few." The nurse said and left the room.