Chapter 30. Doctors.

Chapter 30. Doctors.

Taylor's POV:

So I'm sitting backstage at raw hours before the shows and now I'm sitting in the trainers room hoping to get clear to go back to work.

I have been a bit depressed since I have been out of action. Corey and my family are keeping me busy from thinking about work but I still think about it.

Matt and Jeff are now back in the WWE since the have been back they have been on their game since then.

And still Enzo is still being an ass but hey that's my brother for ya.

Anyways, the doctors have my x-rays in hand and now we are going to give it a look hopefully it looks good.

Stephanie, Hunter, Corey and Vickie were in the room with so they know what is going on.

"You nervous, gorgeous?" Corey ask.

I nodded, "Been nervous all day."

"Hopefully you are clear to work again." Vickie said. No shit.

And honestly I don't even know why she is in the room with us.

"Congratulations Taylor your neck looks good and it's safe to say that you are officially clear by us." The Doc said.

"Yes!" I shouted as Corey giggles to my reaction.

"But there is something else that I should worn you about if any one makes one false move against your neck there will be definitely chance that you will never wrestle again so just be careful and have fun." He adds.

I look over at Corey and wrapped my arms around him, "I'm happy for ya, gorgeous."

"Thanks love." I whispered in his ear.

"What's the story behind her and him?" I heard Vickie ask in a shady ass tone.

She sound so shady when she ask. Seriously, have some respect. Damn.

"Well they meet, fell in love and they lived happily ever after." I said causing Corey, Stephanie and Hunter to chuckled.

"Taylor we want you to tag along with Matt and Jeff but after awhile Matt is going to act differently towards you and Jeff." Stephanie said and I nodded.

"Okay but I will not do romance storyline." I say and they nod.

Hunter handed me the papers with the storylines and all that good stuff.

"Why don't make an appearance tonight save Matt and Jeff's tag match." Hunter said.

"Okay I will." I said.

"Just be careful. I don't need you back in the hospital." Corey said and kissed my temple.

"I will. I promise." I said.

"I'm going to get ready and go with the flow." I said.

"Oh and soon we are going to combine both brands together again." Vickie said.

"Okay then." I said.

"And if you ever want to change your entrance music just let me know and I will put that in for you, Taylor." Triple H said and I nodded.

They left the room and I'm really on cloud nine right now because now I can go back to work now and I don't have to feel depressed about it.

One thing is for sure.

I'm coming back for that Women's Championship.

I'm back bitches!

A/N: Taylor finally clear! What will happen next? Stay tuned and find out!

Stay Down 👊🏼