Chapter 24. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Corey's POV:

Taylor and I are heading to my hometown Pittsburgh, I mean she met my family but I never got the chance to show her around where I grow up and the doctor give her the okay sign to travel as long she doesn't over do it.

I can tell that something was on her mind cause she's been quiet since we left her house a few hours ago.

"Tell me what's on your mind, gorgeous." I said breaking the silent in the car.

"Just thinking sweetheart." She said. I put my hand on top of her hand and rubbing it with my thumb.

"About what?" I ask again.

"I don't feel safe in Cameron anymore since the attack happen and I think we should get married, live and raise our little ones in Pittsburgh." She said.

I smiled, "Are you serious? You wanna live in Pittsburgh with me?"

She nods, "I really do sweetheart and I believe it's the right decision for us."

I smiled even bigger and this is one of the best news I heard so far! She just made me the happiest man in the world.

As we arrived at to Pittsburgh, we stop at Wendy's to get something to eat.

You know ever since we been together, we never argue about thing our relationship is full of laughs and giggles.

"Don't worry I will buy you a piano. Since you like playing it a lot." I said.

"Babe you don't have to do that." She said.

"I can and I will gorgeous."

"Babe pianos are very expensive and I don't want you to wasting your money on a piano." She argues.

"Okay how much was the piano that you have?" I ask.

"It was Reby's she gave that to me for Christmas a few years ago when she got a new one." She answers.

For Christmas yeah? Then my next mission is getting a piano for her and buying a new home for us.

Later on we ending up staying at my parents house but we will start house hunting very soon hopefully.

This girl is the death of me.

A/N: Wow two chapters in one day, I'm on a roll! But sorry its short! Should I do a TJ Perkins story? Comment down below and let me know?