Chapter 18. The Heart Breaking News, Part 2.

Continuing From The Last Chapter.

Taylor's POV:

As I sat here on this chair thinking of what I'm going to say when I get to the ring. I never thought that in a years I would have neck surgery and being out of action but it came reality. And now I feel like they are going to forget about me.

During the show I was hanging out with the girls before my segment. I knew I should've seen this coming but I didn't because I was to wrap up of being a champion, do I sound crazy to you?

"Tay are you alright?" Charlotte ask.

"No." I said looking down at the title that was in my lap.

"What's wrong?" Brie ask as she was wrapping her arm around me.

"You all will found out shortly. I can't talk about it right now." I say.

"Well whatever it is I hope you will be alright." Nikki said and sat down next to me and Brie.

Then the guy teach came into the room, "Taylor you are on next."

"Coming up next we will hear from our new WWE Women's Champion Taylor Amore." I heard Bryan announced.

I was already in my clothes that I had on.⬇️

I grab my title and I felt a hand on my shoulder as I was about to leave the room and it Trinity who had her hand on my shoulder

I grab my title and I felt a hand on my shoulder as I was about to leave the room and it Trinity who had her hand on my shoulder. I look at her with sadness in my eyes and she hugs me tightly.

While walking to the curtains I saw my brother, Sting, Roman, Jimmy and Jey.

"Hey Tay, you alright?" Hey ask.

"Honestly I'm not right now." I say.

"Why is that?" Sting ask.

"Just like a told the others just wait and see in a few minutes." I said. I put my title on my shoulder.

My brother hugs me tightly for a few minutes before I got out.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the new WWE Women's Champion, Taylor Amore!" Lilian announced to the crowd as my theme song plays.

Conversations With The Sky & Those Who See May Never Know Me?

I walk out onto the stage and as I stand here I see the smiling fans with posters and happy to see a new Women's champion.

"There she is! Our new Women's Champion Taylor Amore." Bryan said.

"Taylor doesn't look happy but she should be because this is a celebration for her winning last night against Eva Marie." Michael said. It's true I'm not happy with what I'm about to do.

I jumped on the turnbuckle and held up the title as the crowd was cheering and clapping. I still was looking around the arena thinking how much I'm going to miss this before I have my neck surgery. I got down and guy teach handed me the microphone then stand in the middle of the ring.

I took a few minutes before saying something but the crowd break up my thoughts as they chanting.

You Deserve It! You Deserve It! You Deserve It!

I held the mic to my lips, "This doesn't feel real to me yet, last night at WrestleMania I became the new WWE Women's Champion. And I remember when my brother and I were in class when we were little our teacher told us to draw something a picture of what we wanted to be when we grew up, of course Zo draws being a wrestler and I draw a picture of becoming a doctor in the future. When we were in college we both have the same which is Journalism but I also graduated with a nursing degree as well. As of night I said that I was going to steal WrestleMania and that is exactly what I did, that beautiful Swanton bomb from the top of a 70 foot ladder and landed right on Red Rihanna on the announcers table. But early this morning when I woke up my neck was in pain badly." The crowd boos as I was getting to my point of what I was saying.

"It was hurting so bad it was where I couldn't more my neck at all. So I spoke to the WWE doctors and they said that I needed neck surgery." Once again they booed, "Yeah I know it broke my heart when they told me that. But you guys deserve to have a fighting champion, a champion who will fight night after night, week after week, and tonight I'm officially announcing that I'm dropping the title. Tonight there will be a Battle royal for the WWE Women's Championship and I will be crowning a new champion." I said and the crowd got louder as my brother came down to the ring and when he got in he came right to me and hugs me tightly.

"Wow, I don't know what to say." Bryan said then adds, "She just won the title last night." Bryan added.

Enzo took the mic and held my hand, "My sister is very brave and strong when it comes to hard decisions like this. But I think I know somebody that has something that he wants to ask her, so Corey are you still going to ask her?"

Wait, ask me what?

I saw Corey taking his headsets off and coming down to the ring then I look over at Enzo who was smirking for some reason. Corey got in the ring and kissed me of course the crowd cheers then takes the mic from my brothers hand.

He smiles at me, "I'm sure that you all know by now that Taylor and I have been dating for awhile now since Red Rihanna open her mouth. Ever since my divorce I never thought that I would find someone else again but when Taylor came into my life I knew that she was something special to me. The day I invited her on a lunch date with me and we kick it off very well since that day we hangout more often hell we even drove to the next town together but when I ask her to be my girlfriend at fair grounds made me even more happier. But I knew that something wasn't completed yet in our chapter." He says making me starting to tear up.

Then he pulls out a small little box, opens it and gets down on one knee, the crowd goes wild and I cover my face with happiness, "So which that being said, Taylor Lee Amore you will you marry me?" He ask.

I cried even more as I nodded my head, "Yes I will." He took the ring and slides onto my finger, gets ups and kisses me sweetly. As I pulled away I look down at my ring ⬆️ and it is gorgeous just like tells me everyday all the time.

"She said Yes guys!" Enzo shouts into the microphone making the crowd chanting Yes! Yes! Yes!

"Congratulations to Corey and Taylor!" Michael says.

Took the microphone once again, "And ladies that battle royal starts now!" I said as all the women in the locker room started coming out to the as the three of us got out.

The bell ring and the match started.

-

Skipping Towards The End Of The Match.

-

Naomi was the last one stand and she won the title.

"Here is your winner and the new WWE Women's Champion, Naomi!" Lilian announced.

I got in the ring and hugged her tightly before giving her the title, "Good luck babe." I whispered to her.

"Thank you baby girl." She said.

I handed her the title then rise her hand up high.

Now I know the will be in the right hands.

A/N: So what do you all think?! Let me know in the comments.