Chapter 26. Truth.

Chapter 26. Truth.

Continuing From The Last Chapter.

Corey's POV:

I was laying in bed watching tv while Taylor is in the showers. As I lay here I couldn't help but to think about what she said earlier.

I heard the bathroom door open and she came out in one of my Stay Down shirts. She walks over towards me as I sat up, she sat on my lap wrapping arms around my shoulder and I kissed her forehead.

"I'm pretty sure that my dad and my brother told you about me having a scar on my stomach." She started.

"Yeah they did but I wanted to know the story behind it." I say as I run my fingers through her hair.

She sighs, "During my time in North Carolina, I was still training with Matt and Jeff. I was in a relationship with a guy name Jason and we were together about a year then a few months later he started to act differently, he changed. He started to be abusing me badly. One day while during training Matt notice a bruise on my cheek and both of them noticed that I was being to quiet so I told them what was really going on. A week later I had the guts to tell Jason that I was breaking up with him and he didn't take very too well -" I cut her off.

"What did he do to you?" I ask.

Her eyes were filled with tears as I continued to listen to her speak, "H-He stab me. He said it was because I wasn't paying enough attention to him and he wanted to watch me die."

I pull her closer to me and held her tightly. I wanted to find this guy and beaten the day lights out of him. I will do anything to keep her safe from danger.

"You know I will do anything to keep you safe." I said to her and kissed her cheek.

How on earth can a man put his hands on a woman? I don't get it what so ever.

"I know you would babe." She whispered and hides her face into my neck.

I rub her back and the only thing I can do is protect her (like I always do) and be their for her. There's no way in hell no one can't stop me from being very protective of her.

I never seen her this scared before, I never seen her having this kind of break down. A woman like her can deal with a lot of things but this is different and personal.

It just makes me sick to my stomach.

"Did the police ever find him?" I ask as continued to hold her close.

"No they didn't. He is the Wanted in North Carolina. The police told me that he wasn't in Carolina he made a run for it." She answers.

"And from now on I will keep you safe at all times, gorgeous." I said.

"I know, but right now just hold me please." She says and I nodded.

I turned off the lights and tv then watching her slowly falling asleep in my arms.

Everything she said just twisted my stomach so badly, like I said before I want to find this asshole and beat the living hell out of him for everything that he put her through. He should be in jail for what he did to her.

No one can't stop me from protecting what is definitely mine. No one will.

A/N: Happy New Year to you all ! Let me know what you all think of this story. 🎆🎇🎊
Stay Down. 👊🏼👊🏼