Chapter 28. Sick Baby & Cuddles.

Taylor's POV:

Corey and I made it to our hotel in Atlanta, Georgia and when we first walk into our room he went right straight to the bathroom and started to throwing up.

Aw, my poor sick baby.

I put our bags down the table as Corey lays down in bed already in his sweatpants and shirtless.

Did I ever tell y'all about him being shirtless? How damn sexy he is?

I close the curtains and I look at him, "Cuddles?" And he nods.

I change as well and lay next to him. He put his head on my chest and I run my fingers through his hair.

"Gorgeous?"

"Hm?"

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and kissed his forehead.

I continued to play with his hair as he was slowly starting falling asleep.

A few hours later I turn on the tv to see what was good to watch, as I was going through the channels Corey jumps out of my arms, runs to the bathroom once again and throwing up.

There are days were you'll be sick and there will be days when your love one will be sick. You take care of one another.

I got up and went to make sure he was okay. I found him laying on the bathroom. I grab a warm washcloth and I knee down next to him, dubbing the washcloth onto his forehead gently and rubbing his back.

"It's a good thing that I pack a few medication." I say trying to lighten up the mood.

"Thank god you did, gorgeous." He said and I help him up off the floor and sitting him up straight with his back against the tube.

"Do you want a shower to see if it will make you feel better?" I ask him.

"Not right now, I need my cuddles from my gorgeous soon to be wife." He said and got up off the floor. I follow him to the bed and both of us lay down, again he lays his head on my chest then wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you gorgeous." He said.

"For what handsome?" I ask.

"For taking care of me." He answers.

"Well it is my job to take care of you, just like you take of me when I was injured." I said and kissed his forehead.

"If you are up to it, would like to come with me to the Q&A tomorrow?" I ask.

"Sure thing, gorgeous." He said.

We spent the rest of the day in bed cuddling with each other.

Sick and cuddles.