Chapter 27. "Before I Die" Wall.

Downtown Asheville, North Carolina.

Taylor's POV:

We were somewhere in Asheville, North Carolina, we were traveling to Atlanta, Georgia because that is were is being held at, Doctor Chris Amann wants to do an update on my neck and now we wanted to make pit stop before getting back on the road.

We are walking down the street and there was a wall that was cover street chalk. It was 'Before I Die' wall. It's what everyone wants to do before they die.

"What are you thinking about love?" I ask.

"What to write on this wall." He answers.

Corey pick up a chalk and wrote,

Before I Die I Will Call WrestleMania.

I couldn't help but to think about work. I miss it and really want to get back in the ring so badly but no I had to stay out of the spotlight because of my neck.

He handed me the chalk and thought about what I wanted to put.

And I wrote on the wall,

Before I Die I Want To Be Married & Have Kids.

I look over Corey who was smiling and kissed me, "I like that one."

I smiled, "Me too love."

"Well since we are here, do you want to grab a bite to eat?" He ask.

"Sure, love."

There was a little steakhouse restaurant down the street and that's where we ending up eating lunch at. We walk in and we sat down looking at menus.

"Can I start are getting you guys something to drink?" The waitress ask.

"I will have a sweet tea please." I answered.

"Sweet tea also please." Corey says.

I already know what I want, "What are you going to get Love?" I ask.

"I think I'm going to the steak and shrimp. What about you." He said.

"It's funny you should ask, I'm doing to have the same thing." I said.

The waitress brought our drinks to us and put them on the table, "Are you both ready to ordered?"

"We will take the steak and shrimp please." Corey said.

"Alright I'll get those in for y'all." The waitress took our menus and left to put our order in.

Corey and I took drink of our teas and I look at him.

"When we do have kids, would you want a boy or girl?" I ask.

"A boy." He says.

"Why a boy, love?"

"Because when he gets older he can protect his little sisters and he can be whoever he wants to be when he grows up." He says with a smile, and I couldn't help it just to smile back at him.

I'm so happy to have this man in my life, he makes my fears go away. Everything about Corey just makes me feel comfortable to be with.

"Where do you want to get married at?" He ask.

"I was thinking having a beach wedding."

Corey's POV:

"When we do have kids, would you want a boy or girl?" She ask.

"A boy." I said.

"Why a boy, love?"

"Because when he gets older he can protect his little sisters and he can be whoever he wants to be when he grows up." I says with a smile, and she couldn't help it just to smile back at me.

I'm so happy to have this gorgeous lady in my life. I mean how did I get so lucky to have her?

"Where do you want to get married at?" I ask.

"I was thinking having a beach wedding. But I want to know what you want." She said.

"I think having a beach wedding would be a good idea." I said as the waitress brought our food.

"Here y'all go, enjoy."

Both of us started to eat our food and it is delicious.

"I want your opinion about something." She said.

"What is it?"

"I wanna change my hair color but I don't know color to go with." She said.

"What is your natural hair color?" I ask.

"Dark brown." She answers.

I never seen her with natural look and to be honest she will good great with any hair color.

"I think you would look better with your natural hair color, gorgeous." I said and took a bite of my steak.

Taylor pay for after I told her that I was going to it but she beat me to it. After we finished our lunch we got back on the road heading to Atlanta, Georgia.