Chapter 78. meeting up | (Edited)

Third Person POV.
Los Angeles, California.
Chapter 78. meeting up.
Few Months Later.

Taylor and the kids are out in California since Tuesday Night SmackDown and so the kids can see their father since he hardly doesn't get to see them as much because he was spending his time with his new girlfriend and Corey did promise to see the kids.

Taylor was really nervous about seeing her ex-husband because he only talks to Matthew on the phone when he calls but they hardly speak to each other.

But on the other hand, Taylor has been staying busy with working at the hospital and staying on her toes with the children.

In case if you are wondering, Taylor is still newly single since she isn't ready to date yet. Ricky is still getting to Taylor and her children a bit better, both of them stay in touch when Ricky goes out on the road for tour or making an album. But the thing is that they haven't gone on any dates yet because their work schedule is totally different.

Taylor doesn't regret the comment that she said to Carmella on instagram when Carmella said and quote 'I bet you flirt with the band' and since then people have been asking what happen between the marry couple that split up but they haven't commented on.

⚜️

An hour and thirty minutes at the park waiting for Corey to get here. Taylor really hope and pray that Carmella wasn't with him because she doesn't want to get arrested (if you know what I mean).

Taylor was sitting on the bench with Camila was sleeping in her stroller and watching Matthew playing on the playground.

"Hey, sorry that I'm late." Corey said as he sat down on the bench with a cup of coffee in his hand.

Taylor puts her cup down and unhooks Camila from her car seat then hands her to Corey. "I'm sorry that I haven't seen them as much." Corey said as he places his daughter on to his lap.

Taylor sighs, "Tell that to them, not me."

Corey knew why that she was getting a bit annoying and stress out but he didn't want to say anything.

"We need to come up with a plan for you to see your kids because I can't just take a few days just to fly across the states for you to see them, unlike some people I sometimes work overtime just to have enough money just to fly out there." She said.

"I told Matthew that I would see him and Camila." He said.

"And you shouldn't be making promises that you cannot keep." She said and that stings because he knows that it was true.

He spends more time with his girlfriend than he does with his kids. But then again she can't make him change, only he can since he's a free man and can do whatever he wants.

From afar, Carmella was watching what was going between them while drinking starbucks and she couldn't hear their conversation.

Taylor really doesn't want to argue with him about spending time with the children since she didn't come here for that.

Corey tries to change the subject but yet it backfired on him, "So are you seeing anyone?"

Taylor rolls her eyes, "Why does it matter to you if I'm seeing somebody? I don't ask about your love life since we split."

She wasn't ready to start dating again, she tries not to think about it but it still stings when she see people comments and other stuff.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about our children and your life and whatever you got going on with it." She said.

"Do you have anything going on after Labor Day?" She ask.

"Besides work, we are going to Orlando for a cookout at her mother's house and we gonna be there all week." He answers.