Chapter 25. A Year Later.

Taylor's POV:

A Year Later.

Turns out my brother got himself into a pickle with Lana and Rusev which I told him not to get involved but he doesn't like to listen as you can tell then he's mad at me because he got involved that doesn't make no sense at all.

It sounds like Vickie Guerrero is back and she's also running Raw with Mick but I'm sure that Mick is doing good with coming up with awesome matches.

Charlotte is now a 4x Women's Champion after the 30-Minute Iron Man Match she had with Sasha Banks at RoadBlock End Of Line and it was the end of the rivalry between each other.

Corey and I are still engaged and still going strong, we haven't tied the knot yet. But we are officially living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
(Picture of the house.⬇️)

Today I'm going to see the doctor if I'm cleared to get back in ring again

Today I'm going to see the doctor if I'm cleared to get back in ring again. Hopefully I can because I'm scared that they would say 'You force to retired' and I don't want to hear it yet. Not now.

So here I am sitting in the room waiting for my results from the X-Ray. God I'm nervous about this and knee won't stop bouncing. The door opens and Doctor Lee with Doctor Jones who did my surgery came in with my results in hand.

"Good afternoon Taylor." Doctor Jones said.

"Hello Doctor Jones and Doctor Lee." I said.

"Are you ready for the results Taylor?" Doctor Lee ask.

"Yes and I'm very nervous."

They pull up the x-ray pictures on the computer and look at it. I think I'm not going to get in the ring anytime soon by the looks on the doctors faces.

"Well it looks like you are not getting back in the ring anytime soon because accordingly to the x-ray your is still heeling. Within the next month or so we want you to come back so we can do another x-ray and a few test." Doctor Jones said.

I sighs and I knew it, "Okay, but am I still okay to travel though?" I ask.

"Yes you are safe to travel but no Wrestling action until we do the next x-ray." Doctor Lee and I nodded.

I went to the front desk and rescheduling an appointment and left the hospital. I told Stephanie McMahon that I will keep her update about my neck and I gave her call and told her what the doctor said.