Chapter 72. Cry Pretty | (Edited)

Corey Graves.
Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Chapter 72. Cry Pretty.
One Month Later.

Yesterday I texted Taylor for her address so I can visit my kids since Raw was in Pittsburgh for tonight.

Once I park the rental car in front of Taylor's house, I turn off the car and then got out. I walk towards the front door and ring the doorbell than waited.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door and the door opens seeing Taylor holding Camila. Camila reaches out to me and I take her from Taylor, "Come in."

I walk inside as Taylor shuts the door. "Daddy!" I heard Matthew says and comes running towards me.

I knee down as he runs into me arms, "Hey buddy, how are you doing?" I ask him and then kiss his forehead.

"I miss you daddy." Matthew says.

"I miss you and your sister, buddy." I said as we sat down on the couch.

"Would you like some coffee?" Taylor ask.

"Sure that would be great." I said.

Then she comes back with two cups and a baby bottle then hands me the bottle, "Here, feed her." I took the bottle and started feeding Camila as Taylor sat down.

"This is a nice house." I said to her.

"Yeah it is, I love it." Taylor says.

"Are you liking your new job?" I ask.

"It's going good, meet a lot of new people there." She answers.

"That's good." I said.

"How about you? How's life?" She ask.

"It's good." I answer.

"Are you still living at the house or did you move out?" She ask.

"I'm still living there." I answer.

I reach into my jacket pocket and pull out an envelope then handing it to her, "Here, there's a few hounds in there for the kids." I said.

She nods as she takes the envelope and living the living room as I took a sip of the coffee. I began to wonder if she started dating anyone, not like I care or anything I hope she's finds someone good to be around my kids.

"Daddy how come you didn't come with us when we move here?" Matthew ask.

"Because daddy wanted other things." I told him.

"You don't want us anymore?" He ask.

"Of course I want you and your sister." I answer.

My son is so smart just like his mother.

"Buddy sometimes parents don't see eye to eye all the time and sometimes we want other things for each other." I said.

"So that means that your seeing somebody else?" He ask.

"Yes."

"But you promise that you will come back and visit sissy and I?" He ask.

"Promise." I said as Camila burps.

Now my main goal is to visit more often so I won't break his promise.

⚜️

Taylor Amore's POV:

Corey left not to long and I order pizza for dinner. I think Matthew was very happy to see his father and I hope that he can keep his promise to him.

I paid the pizza guy and then shutting the door and placing the pizza on the countertop. I grab two plates and putting two slices of pizza on both plates.

Grabbing both plates and walking into the living room then putting them on the coffee table.

"Momma, is daddy still gonna be my daddy when he doesn't live with us anymore?" Matthew ask.

What in the world?

"Matthew your daddy will always be your daddy no matter what. He will always be your daddy when he doesn't live with us." I said trying to get him comfortable and understand.

"Your the best momma ever!" He says and eats his pizza.

"Just like I will always be your momma more matter what." I said and he smiled.

Camila was sleeping peacefully in the playpen that I had in the living room. Matthew is very helpful when it comes to Camila and I don't know what I would do without him.

I hope that Corey is happy with Carmella and hopefully I can find somebody who is gonna love me and my kids.

A/N: So my dumass accidentally deleted chapter 68 🤬 let me know what you all think and don't forget to comment/vote/share!