Chapter 41. Slammy Awards

Location: Seattle, Washington.

Monday Night Raw.

Right it's the Slammy Awards during Monday Night Raw and nobody know that I'm pregnant and I'm gonna announce it tonight.

I was already in my outfit black dress, black flat boots, curly hair, red lip stick, bracelet and my wedding rings.

I was walking backstage, "Hey Taylor!" I heard someone shout my name.

I turn my head seeing Nikki and Brie, "How is my favorite twins?"

"Good, miss you having around." Nikki says and hugs me.

"And where have you been?" Brie ask and hugs me.

"Just keep this between us, I'm 3 months pregnant." I answered with a smile.

"Really? Congratulations!" Brie says.

"Thank you."

"How did Corey take it when you told him?" Nikki ask.

"He was so happy and he wanted kids as well. Turns out that we were baby making before we even got married." I said.

-

Matt and Jeff were presenting the Extreme Of The Year Award, "And here are your nominees." Jeff said.

Braun Storwman
Brock Lesnar
Roman Reigns
Taylor Graves
And
Dean Ambrose

"Who is the Extreme Of The Year?" Micheal ask.

"Who could it be?!" Corey ask.

"And your winner of the Extreme Of The Year is..... Well I'll be damn, Taylor Graves!" Matt announced and the crowd cheers.

"Taylor Graves is the Extreme Of The Year!" Booker T says.

"That's my wife." Corey says.

My music hits, I walk out and I hugged both of the Hardy brothers. Jeff handed me the award and I set on the stand then looking around the arena.

"Wow, I don't have any words but I wanna say thank you the WWE Universe for voting and I also wanna thank my coaches The Hardy Boyz for everything they have done for me and I also wanna thank my wonderful husband for sticking by my side though thick and thin." I said, "And now you all are wondering why I have been away for some time now and it's because I have announcement to make, it's because I am 3 months Pregnant!" I added then the goes insane like so crazy.

"Congratulations to Corey and Taylor Graves on the little one." Booker T said.

"Thank you, Booker." Corey said.

Corey got up from his seat, walking a towards me and hugs me gently then kisses me. "I'm very happy for you gorgeous." He said.

"Thank you handsome." I said.

"I'll see afterwards." He and kisses me before going back to the announcers booth.

I walk backstage with Matt and Jeff, "I was wondering where you have been!" Matt said and hugs me.

"Congratulations Taylor." Jeff said and hugs me.

"Thank you both." I said to them.

I was holding my Slammy Award and I had my other hand on my stomach, "Mommy did this for you little one."

A/N: It's short but this needed a new chapter.