Chapter 38. It's Positive.

A Few Weeks Later.

Taylor's POV:

This morning I managed to sneak out of the house while Corey was still sleeping and going to the drug store to get one little thing. That's right a pregnancy test.

The last few weeks I have been sick since we got back from our honeymoon and I just to make sure that is what causing me to be sick.

I went to the bathroom I unboxed the test, reading the directions on and peeing on the stick. Now I have to wait 5 five minutes.

Here goes nothing.

I set my timer and sat down on the couch waiting the damn timer to go off.

"Morning gorgeous." Corey said in his morning voice. So damn sexy.

"Morning babe." I said and kiss him.

His eyes was looking at my timer then move to me, "What's with the timer?"

As I was about to answer him the timer went off. I grab his hand and following me towards the bathroom, "I just need to make sure if this is what making me sick the last few weeks since we been back from our honeymoon." I said.

I walk into the bathroom picking up the text and looking at it.

It's Positive!

Oh my god! I'm gonna be a mother

"Gorgeous?" Corey calls from the bedroom.

Walking into the bedroom holding the test, sat down next to him and handing him the test.

Corey looks at it and a big smile came to his face, "You're pregnant?!"

"Yes!"

He picks me up and spend me around while smiling, "Oh my god gorgeous this is the best news ever." He said and kisses me.

"I know baby." I said with tears in my eyes.

He puts his hand on my stomach and kisses it, "Hi baby it's your daddy now I know you can't hear me but I love you already."

We both lay back in bed while hand was rubbing my stomach, "Are you getting hungry?" I ask him.

"No, are you?"

"No." I answered and lay my head on his chest.

Corey's POV:

Oh my god! I'm gonna be a father! And this is one of the best news every.

"Are you getting hungry?" She ask.

"No, are you?" I said.

"No." She answered and lays her head on my chest while I was rubbing her stomach.

She ended up falling back asleep and I just stay up while she slept. Like I said before this is one of the best news in my life, when the doctors told me that I couldn't wrestle again with so many concussion I didn't know what to do.

But when I met Taylor she completely changed my life around, I married her and now we are going to have a little one running around.

Everything has come into place.