Chapter 6. Setting The Date.

Corey's POV:

You know I never thought I would be going on a date with a beautiful girl. Like seriously, Taylor is amazing at what does and she blows me away and I'm happy that I took her out to lunch a few weeks ago.

The last few weeks we have been hanging out together. A few days ago I sent her blue roses and I was really happy that she got them & love them. I didn't ask Enzo or the Hardys what color she would like.

I was talking with my good friend Baron.

"So you have any idea where you are gonna take Taylor on a date?" He ask.

"I'm thinking maybe somewhere fun." I said.

"Dude you got it bad." He says. What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Dude I see the way you look at her, I see how you and her smiling when you guys are around each other. And I definitely know that you have feelings for her and I also know that she feels the same way about you. Ask her." He says then he smirks.

I felt somebody jump on my back, "What the..." I was cut off.

"Hey handsome." I heard familiar voice said and I look over my shoulder and saw Taylor smiling at me.

"Hey Gorgeous." I said to her and she blushes.

"Awe Corey gone soft." Baron said and laughs.

"Who's gone soft?" Cass ask as he walks towards us.

"Graves dude." Baron said.

"Awwww!" I roll my eyes at Baron and Cass as they were laughing.

"Will you both shut the hell up?" Taylor ask them with a sassy tone in her voice. Damn.

"Whoa Taylor got that sassy side of her." Cass says.

"Only when I have to be." She said with a smirk.

"Hey Corey have you been to the Pumpkin festival? I heard that there is also a fair going with it as well." Taylor said.

"Sure we can go. Just the two of us." I said.

"Hey guys." Tom says and waves.

"Hi Tom." Taylor says.

"So where do you want to go to dinner at Saturday?" I ask Taylor.

"I don't know, nothing to fancy." She says.

"Alright I will think of something for us Tay." I told her and she nods.

She gets off my back and kisses my cheek.

"I'll see you later." She says and winks at me and of course I blush.

"Somebody is blushing big time!" Tom shouts.

"Shut up Tom!"

A/N: I hope you enjoy this cute little chapter. Go check out my new story it's LionHeart (Jeff Hardy Love Story)! And don't know I will still update my other stories but it will take time as well. Until next time loves!🌙