Chapter 22. Home.

Chapter 22. Home.

Taylor's POV:

Today is the day I get to go home from the hospital, my surgery went well and now it's time for recovery but it's also time just to enjoy family time.

When we got home it was 8:30am and I was in pain but thankfully I have pain medication for it. The doctor said that my neck well heel on it's own I just have to be patient with it. And there was a lot of flowers on the counter in the kitchen and it was my co-workers and few friends.

My brother help me sat down on the couch gently I sighs as I put my legs on Corey's lap, "Want a foot rub?" He ask.

"If you really don't mind." I said and he started to rubbing my feet.

"When do you want to start planning?" Corey ask.

"It don't matter when but we can start now if you want to."

I was well enjoying this foot rub but Corey broke my thoughts, "You know since we are home for awhile, do you wanna go on a few dates?" He ask.

I smiled at him, "I would love that. And you are making me feel sleepy babe."

"You wanna go lay down?" He ask and I nodded. Both of us got up and slowly walking towards my bedroom and we lay down for a few hours.

"So where you like to have the wedding at?" I ask.

"I was thinking in North Carolina." He answer.

"Why North Carolina?" I ask.

"Because I think and believe that's where we should get marry." He says, "And I know it where we will raise our little Graves someday." He adds as he put his hand on my stomach with a smile.

"I will hold on to you on that." I said.

Shorty a few minutes later I fell asleep yet again while holding his hand.

Corey's POV:

I waited a few minutes before getting up, I gently pulled the blanket over her. I got up, gently kissed her forehead and leave the room.

Walking into the living room where Enzo and his dad is, so I sat down in the chair.

"She went back to sleep?" Enzo ask.

"Yeah she did."

"What's on you're mind dude?"

"I remember when she came to the WWE, when she debuted that Monday Night on Raw." I said.

"What did you think about her when she did her debut?" Mr. Amore ask.

"I was like trying to figure out who is this girl and whenever Stephanie announced the new addition to Raw and coming to find out that she is Enzo's twin sister. When she had her match against redhead Rihanna, when she pull out the table and a 25 foot ladder I thought that she was crazy but it was more crazier when jump off the ladder. So I thought why not get to know her a little bit better and I invited her out to lunch when with me and we went on from there." I explain.

"She did tell you about the scar on her stomach right?"

"Uh she did tell me but she didn't tell the story behind it. I don't want force her to tell me, only when she's ready to tell me." I answer.

"Whenever she is ready, she will tell you." Enzo said and I nodded.

We heard footsteps coming from the hallway, I look over my shoulder seeing Taylor with her neck brace on leaning against the wall.

"You okay sissy? You look like you saw a ghost." Enzo said.

"Tell me if this text message sounds strange." She says.

"What does it say? Who is it from?" Her dad ask.

"From Redhead Rihanna and she ask can you help me train harder so I can be on your level?" She reads the text message out loud.

"That does sound strange sweetheart." I said being honest with her.

"Well I'm not reposting her because I'm really not going to deal with her. But didn't Brain Kendrick trained her like a year ago?" She ask.

"Yeah he did." I say.

"I think she just want the attention or getting under you skin sweetheart." Her dad said.

"Like I said before I'm not going to replied back." She said as she sat on my lap.

Like seriously can my fiancée get a break for once in her life? She just came out of neck surgery lest than 24 hours ago. Ugh some people just don't know when it's the right time to ask for favors and all the other jeez. She needs her rest and she needs for family at the moment.