Chapter 58. It's A Girl!

Taylor Graves.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Chapter 58. It's A Girl!

Today we find out if it's gonna be a girl or a boy, my appointment is at 12:30pm so a bit little bit of time before getting ready for that.

Matthew and I made it back to Pittsburgh because of my appointment but I wish that we could stay a little bit long in New Jersey.

Being in New Jersey was okay but it didn't feel great since my asshole of a brother was there. I was close to put Enzo through the damn window but I didn't and he should be lucky.

Anyways, I curled my hair then I got dress. Bra and panties, sweatshirt, leggings, necklace, earrings, bracelet, wedding ring, lipstick, wristwatch and glasses.

 Bra and panties, sweatshirt, leggings, necklace, earrings, bracelet, wedding ring, lipstick, wristwatch and glasses

I slide on my sandals and putting my wallet, keys and phone in my purse.

"Hey are you ready to go?" I heard Corey ask.

"Yeah I am, is Matthew ready?"

"Just waiting on you." He said.

Well here goes nothing, let's see how this car ride goes.

At The Doctors Office:

The car ride was awkward, we didn't say one word to each other but I knew that sooner or later we eventually gonna have to talk about this situation.

"Taylor?" One of the nurses called.

We got up and followed her to the room. The nurse was taking my information and she said, "Alright, Dr. Lee will be with you shortly."

"Great, thank you." I said as she shuts the door.

"Hey buddy, what do you think it's gonna be?" Corey ask him.

"A girl. What about you daddy?" He ask.

"Maybe another boy." Corey said then a knock on the door and Dr. Lee comes in.

"Hi Taylor, how are you?" She ask.

"I'm hanging in there." I answer.

"Wow, Matthew your all grown up now. How old are you now?" She ask him.

"I'm five!" He said then giggles.

"How are you doing Corey?" She ask him.

"I'm doing alright." He answer.

I lay back and left my sweatshirt up to my bra line as Dr. Lee was putting jell on my stomach and turn on the screen and starts to move the wand around making sure everything was okay with the baby and hearing the heart beat.

"Okay the heart beat sounds very good. Are you guys ready to find out what about gender?" She ask.

"Yes!" Matthew says making me laugh.

"Yes we are." Corey says.

"Alright you are are having a-" she said as she was moving wand around, "Congratulations it's a baby girl."

"I knew it!"

I smiled as she handed us the pictures, "Have you stressing at all lately?" She ask.

"The past few week it's been stressful." I answered.

Then she nods, "You know that with stress can cause risk for you and the baby -"

Only if she know.

The Drive Back Home:

"Are you happy that it's a girl?" I ask Corey while he was driving.

"Yeah I am, are you?" He says.

"Yes."

"How was it over at your parents house?" He ask.

"It was fine." I said looking out the window.

"Everything went okay while being there?" He ask.

"Yep, everything was fine." I answer.

God, why does this have to be so fucking awkward?! Well then he shouldn't have cheated and shit wouldn't be so awkward between us. Right?

We pull up into the driveway, I got out and getting my keys out then unlocking the door than walk inside.

Walking towards the bedroom, taking my sandals off and then lay down on the bed. Then I heard footsteps coming in the bedroom, "Hey, I'm gonna take Matthew out to lunch. Do you want me to bring you back anything?" Corey ask.

"Surprise me." I says and pulling the covers up to my stomach.

"Alright then."

I wish that things were back to normal again but that's gonna take awhile.

A/N: it's a baby girl! Real serious question, is there anything you guys would like to see in this book? Like a Mandy's POV? New characters? Tell me in the comments section below! Until next time loves!