Not So Welcomed Home

Knowledge and Stacy packed up everything they owned and caught a flight to LA to live permanently. Stacy was a bit nervous. She didn't know how his family would receive her, yet alone like her. But that was a feeling she had to put aside.

Now that they were in LA Stacy worried that Knowledge would leave her behind to be with his family. His entire family lived in LA and her $15,000 head price was thousands of miles away. There was no need for him to protect her anymore. On the bright side however, if things did go sour, she was in a new city to begin a brand new life. Things could only go up from here and Stacy was determined to make it work.

"Here we are," said Knowledge. "Home sweet home."

Stacy gave a fake smile and tried to be positive as he slowly opened the front door.

"Heyyyyyyy!" his family cheered gathered around the vestibule. Vicky, Knowledge's mother stood there proudly with two strippers twerking next to her with asses so phat it would make any girl jealous.

"Woah! Ma what the hell is this?" he asked her after he hugged the rest of his family.

"Oh Kai, My sweet baby Kai. I've missed you. You shouldn't stay away from your mother like this for so long." she ignored his comment about the strippers and hugged him. When she looked over his shoulder she saw Stacy standing there like a deer caught in head lights.

"Who the hell is this?" she asked Kai.

"Ma, everybody, this is Stacy. John's daughter."

"Where's John? Tahj asked

"He's dead. I brought Stacy here to live for good. She doesn't have anybody else where she came from."

"Oh hell no!" Vicky blurted. "That hussy can't stay here. I got these two beautiful big booty girls for you to be with and my plan did NOT include some random bitch."

"Ma!"

The family gasped and looked at Stacy to see her reaction .

"Its ok Knowledge. I understand ill just find a hotel or something." Stacy said calmly and walked out the house.
Knowledge chased after her.

"Ma, why you do that to her?" said Amber

"What, I'm just trying to give my son what he likes and he like big booty bitches."

Stacy stood next to the car with her arms folded and foot tapping.

"Look, I'm sorry it went down like that. I had no idea my mother would do that. She's not the easiest person to get along with."

"Its cool, I understand. Can u help me out and pay for a room for me to stay in for a while and after that I can support myself. You can be here with your family and ill be out of your hair."

"Wait, wait, wait. I didn't bring you out here to abandon you. And I'm not leaving you in a hotel for weeks or however long."

"But I don't want to be around people who will judge me before they get to know me."

"Its just my mother. Nobody is good enough for me to her. I'll tell you what, I'll put you in a room tonight. Give me some time to break the ice and things will be good tomorrow. You can officially meet the fam and after that everything will be smooth sailing."

Stacy nodded and got in the car when she noticed Tahj and Vicky coming outside.

"Kai, where the hell are you going?" Vicky shouted.

"I gotta take care of her, make sure she straight. I'll be back."

He drove off towards the Reds Hotel just a few miles from his mothers house and booked a king size jacuzzi suite for Stacy to sleep comfortably.