Hard To Get

"What the fuck is this!"
Knowledge screamed as he stormed into Stacy's room seeing her bent over the edge of the bed with James hitting her from behind.

Stacy and James quickly composed themselves, grabbing the sheets to hide their naked bodies. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing storming up in here like that!" Stacy confronted him.

Completely ignoring Stacy, Knowledge was adamant about getting James out of the hotel room.

"Cmon, you not moving fast enough! Get the fuck up out of here!" Knowledge shouted at James.

Seeing this love session was clearly over James got dressed in the bathroom.

Knowledge turned back to Stacy. "You got some fucking nerves having some random nigga all up in you in the room that I paid for! And another thing,"

James stepped out of the bathroom eyeing Knowledge down the whole time and then purposefully puts his hand to his ear like a phone signaling Stacy to give him a call later. Knowledge lunged at him as he walked out the door.

"You have NO right busting through my door like that. I don't care if you DID pay for the room. Who are you to tell me who I can have in my bed?"

Knowledge paused to regain his composure. "If this is what you're going to do with this hotel shit then I have no choice but to take you up out of here."

Stacy folded her arms. "And take me where?"

"You can stay at my house." He began walking around the room throwing all of her things back into her bags.

"Stop!" She screamed, hitting him repeatedly.  "What makes you think I want to go anywhere with you with that attitude?"

Knowledge stopped and frowned at her. "Because if I don't pay for you to stay another night, you have no where to go."

With that, he continued to pack her things. Stacy flopped down on the end of the bed and pouted. Once he was done she followed him down through the lobby and outside. The concierge that he met earlier was gone and the police were just pulling up as they got into the car.

Stacy refused to look at him! She was starting to think this whole move with him was a bad idea. If this was the controlling attitude he was going to show towards her, she was prepared to leave and make a living on her own.

"All I wanted to do was come and check on you and that's what I got to see in return. You been down here one night and already fucking? Got damn."

"Me?" Stacy turned to him and frowned. "So let's just forget all about those random stripper bitches that were clapping their asses in my face when we showed up. I know you fucked them! Hell, that was the whole point of your mother bringing them right? Don't fucking judge me for doing the same shit you just did. Fuck you!"

Next thing she knew, Knowledge swerved the wheel to the right and pulled up next to the curb to put the car in park.

"Get out." He said.

"Excuse me?" Said Stacy

"Get the fuck out my car! You want to be ungrateful so don't look for me to do shit else for you."

"Ungrateful?". Appalled, Stacy kept calm. " You know what, fine."

She opened her door and got out, slamming it closed.

"Don't slam my fucking door!" He yelled at her.

"Fuck you!" Said Stacy as she took her bags from the back seat before slamming that door as well. Knowledge closed his eyes and griped the steering wheel trying not to go off on Stacy.